*meep* (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Syb
  • Start date
  • Replies 118
  • Views 8K
  • Watchers 2
Originally posted by AlphaRelish
eh, ok. i'm sorry to have to do this...

i think syb's a tit... she hasn't posted here in ages and then just sticks up a super-posed photo of herself and tells us she's leaving for america... like somene actually gives a shit. she posted to get a reaction and i gave her one.

only other person i've ever been actually mean to was a fella by the name of path. i thought he was a tit because of his condescending and patronising manner. not a million miles removed from syb...

and, to tell you the truth, the only reason i'm not giving you a lashing after saying this stuff is because you're going out with herv.

fine ,whatever , well I don't like everybody on this board either , however , I don't start telling them they are tits though , nor do I call them ugly . I have manners .

as for the path , I happen to know him and I would never describe him as condescending or patronising . he is one of the nicest people I know .
I wasn't around thumped for whatever abuse you gave him but I can just imagine .

are you calling me a caustic idiot?

that'd be a yes. you're a nice guy hag, you don't have to go attacking people and calling them ugly. whats the point like?

your girlfriend pays attention to me...

if only to be pissed off at you, not piss on people with you.

Originally posted by spiritualtramp
fine ,whatever , well I don't like everybody on this board either , however , I don't start telling them they are tits though , nor do I call them ugly . I have manners .

as for the path , I happen to know him and I would never describe him as condescending or patronising . he is one of the nicest people I know .
I wasn't around thumped for whatever abuse you gave him but I can just imagine .

here - who do you hate more, me or hag?

andrew

that'd be a yes. you're a nice guy hag, you don't have to go attacking people and calling them ugly. whats the point like?

jesus, you two... i bet i'm not the only one scratching my head in disbelief... 'attacking people'? i don't attack people. syb's obvously not ugly, i mean, for fuck sake lads... that was in reaction to her posting a naff photo of herself here which has been subsequently taken down. 'nice guy'? screw you.

your girlfriend pays attention to me...

if only to be pissed off at you, not piss on people with you.

jesus... :( that was a fucking joke.

hey, don't you guys forget to tell me when your next party is, yeah?

don't let your ***** make a monkey out of you...

you might have manners but you're very boring... i'm being straight with you, i've got it in my head that you and herv aren't going out so i can be totally honest with you. and now herv is going to be really pissed at me and not talk to me again... and it's mostly your fault.

I'd like to re-dress the balance here.

Herv, I think you're a real handsome guy, though I don't mean that in a "stalking Emmet Tinley" kind of way.

Spiritual Tramp, I don't think I've met you, but if I was you I'd steer clear of that Herv fella. He thinks he's in "Tron".

Rad Alarm, I love you because you understand metal. But again, this is not the brown love.

Peas and goodwall to ill

jesus... :( that was a fucking joke.

yeah, but she wasn't too happy about it. ok, look, maybe you think i am being ott here, but this is an open forum and as much as you can post i can object.

don't let your ***** make a monkey out of you...

my what?

i]Originally posted by AlphaRelish [/i]
you might have manners but you're very boring...

no shes not.

and now herv is going to be really pissed at me and not talk to me again... and it's mostly your fault.

no it isn't and of course i'm still going to talk to you.

love h:)

you're all beautiful, wonderful, pleasant people. I'd hug you all if i could.

the second bit about the hugging is a lie

hey syb :)

see the fun you cause? for the record, i don't think you're ugly. and i'm guessing, something makes me think, you're okay at fighting your own battles, eh?

maybe there's a bit of me in you... you fuckin wish... ;)

good luck when you go back to america and i hope all your rock star aspirations come through.

peace,
anyway,
andy

mmmm...thats a great advert for your gigs by the way, telling people they are ugly...

hee hee hee, i totally missed this the first time... what does it mean?

Originally posted by Ed
you're all beautiful, wonderful, pleasant people. I'd hug you all if i could.

here ed - you might know the answer to this
there's this sample that's used loads and loads - well i know of it in like 3/4 places...it's this real uh 'funky' (maybe speed racer could help me out here too!) - wah'd bass line...that kinda goes into an electric organ...
it's in kids - in the scene at the end where the 4 youngins are smokin on the couch
it's on the quasimoto album on the track 'unseen'
it's on eastern confrence allstars - that group track with copywrite, cage, camu tao, eon, jzone, mad skills....
it might be on a jedi mind tricks or molemen album too. can't remember.

any idea ?
joss might know too....possibly.

andrew

Originally posted by RAD-ALARM
here ed - you might know the answer to this
there's this sample that's used loads and loads - well i know of it in like 3/4 places...it's this real uh 'funky' (maybe speed racer could help me out here too!) - wah'd bass line...that kinda goes into an electric organ...
it's in kids - in the scene at the end where the 4 youngins are smokin on the couch
it's on the quasimoto album on the track 'unseen'
it's on eastern confrence allstars - that group track with copywrite, cage, camu tao, eon, jzone, mad skills....
it might be on a jedi mind tricks or molemen album too. can't remember.

any idea ?
joss might know too....possibly.

andrew

i think it's The Signs pt II by david axelrod, but i may be wrong.

Originally posted by Ed
i think it's The Signs pt II by david axelrod, but i may be wrong.

yeah - that's what shows up on sample faqs...i've never heard that track. thanks though. guess i should just download 'earth rot'.
get your hands on 'mad villain' - it's seriously amazing - dunno if it's out yet. only a couple of quas tracks, but hk. metal face doom!

andy

Originally posted by RAD-ALARM
yeah - that's what shows up on sample faqs...i've never heard that track. thanks though. guess i should just download 'earth rot'.
get your hands on 'mad villain' - it's seriously amazing - dunno if it's out yet. only a couple of quas tracks, but hk. metal face doom!

andy

Bollocks to earth rot, get songs of innocence and songs of experience or just the 1st anthology that came out a couple of years ago which is savage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back