MBV Gigs (1 Viewer)

a friend in london knows shields, and supposedly he's been making a few visits a week to the roundhouse, and just sits there concentrating on the acoustics. hoorah for madness

a friend in london knows shields, and supposedly he's been making a few visits a week to the roundhouse, and just sits there concentrating on the acoustics. hoorah for madness

Does your friend know when the new album will be out?

no, but she's heard it, says it's exactly the same

also, she had a great story, marred only by the tragedy at the root of it. herself and shields are both pals of this london dj, who's girlfriend died last year. at the funeral shields gave the guy a copy of the album on tape, hoping it might cheer him up....

i don't care if it's not true

no, but she's heard it, says it's exactly the same

also, she had a great story, marred only by the tragedy at the root of it. herself and shields are both pals of this london dj, who's girlfriend died last year. at the funeral shields gave the guy a copy of the album on tape, hoping it might cheer him up....

i don't care if it's not true

I like his tactic of keeping it analogue for the dude:
"sorry for your loss, hope this helps, DONT LEAK IT"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4kAVJU4E4E&feature=related"]YouTube - My Bloody Valentine - 09 - Soon Live London '91[/ame]

That video is from '91, but it should sound much the same. CANNOT WAIT.

True and here is one from Friday

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Good quality MP3 of the Friday night ICA warm-up; (1h 13m, 170mb, 320kbs)

h$4p://www.megaupload.com/?d=KI5QV96A

Went to MBV in the ICA Friday. They sounded great. Thought the rhythm section were fantastic. They create a surprisingly full sound. Starting with Only Shallow was shit the pants material. Kevin Shields went through about ten different Jazzmaster guitars. Gig was only sullied by two of the guys from the Horrors standing beside me who I wanted to bottle. I didn't in the end. I'm sure the Roundhouse gigs will be todally 'mazin.

kajsfl;kjasdhflksadjvbnlxckm n;lkjnwr;oew; eoifj c'woirjs;gklg;lksadfjhg; lskjthcas;kljgbsd;kgjn sd;fglkjshnQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant be fucked typing how excited i am anymore. i actually got goosebumps watching those youtubes. SATURDAY CAN'T COME ANY SOONER!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back