MBV Gigs (2 Viewers)

About time to start a roll-call of who's going on what night.
There's a bunch of us going over for the first gig on the 20th - anyone else?

Apollo, Manchester - Sunday 29 June.

A couple of us heading over on Friday 27th, flight is sometime during the afternoon. Staying until Monday 30th. Novotel hotel I think it is.

Saturday 28th has been designated 'record shop blow out day'.

Two live rehersals added for this Fri & Sat
(13th & 14th) at the ICA in London... no tkts available now tho.. They'd be worth getting
to!!!

cool. where's that?

Across the road from Chalk Farm tube station, very near the Roundhouse. Nice boozer, has lots of pictures of Irish writers and poets for some reason (a hangover from when Camden was the Irish ghetto maybe?). MBV actually played in the tiny upstairs room back in the day.

will be at the London show on the 21st. and at the DC Recordings night in Corsica Studios for the afters. gonna be in London from thursday night late so Friday is our 'record blow out' day :)
oh yeah Billy Childish is playing Boston Arms friday night too...

Across the road from Chalk Farm tube station, very near the Roundhouse. Nice boozer, has lots of pictures of Irish writers and poets for some reason (a hangover from when Camden was the Irish ghetto maybe?). MBV actually played in the tiny upstairs room back in the day.
i see, on my bus route to the venue, deadly!

will be at the London show on the 21st. and at the DC Recordings night in Corsica Studios for the afters. gonna be in London from thursday night late so Friday is our 'record blow out' day :)
oh yeah Billy Childish is playing Boston Arms friday night too...

hmmm, looks good. great venue that. was at an SFA aftershow rave there. like a mini-warehouse, deadly!

Is that the Isn't Anything remaster that is currently playing on the MBV myspace? I think it might be, either that or its sounding different on my comp speakers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back