mayonnaise on chips (1 Viewer)

Eggs in the microwave at work... Does that not stink out your office?

Nah, the kitchen is located a sufficient distance away from anyone's workstation (I fucking HATE that word so much I wanted to throw it in. A workstation. A station of work. Ugh.)

And we're talking 15g of protein. Fuck the smell anyway. Throw in some salt and pepper and they're delicious.

If I wasn't a degenerate alcoholic the weight'd be falling off me.

will keep an eye out.

Kandee. You know a household were either cheap cunts or don't appreciate proper condiments when you saw one of these bottles:

DSCF2580.JPG

I have to set the record here, it pains me that there are so many non-Chef sauce believers.

Ingredients:
Heinz Tomatoes (132g per 100g Ketchup), Spirit Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, Spice & Herb Extracts (contains Celery), Spice.
Chef Tomatoes (140g per 100g of Ketchup), Sugar, Malt Vinegar, Spirit Vinegar, Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Spices, Natural Garlic Flavouring.

With Chef, you don't have shake the bottle before using as you'll never get that tomato water that separates out in Heinz.

I hate Chef because it makes me sick and I often get fooled by places refilling Heinz bottles with cheap and/or Chef stuff. I've had to give chips up now, which in fairness is a good thing.

I had half a fried sweet patato with half an avacodo/guacamole the other night good combo.

I had half a fried sweet patato with half an avacodo/guacamole the other night good combo.

Get out of our thread food bag!!!

We had that growing up. Less the cheap cunts thing, just very little money around.

In the 80s all food was 50% chemicals 10% roughage.

Kandee. You know a household were either cheap cunts or don't appreciate proper condiments when you saw one of these bottles:

DSCF2580.JPG

Or they didn't live on the fucking southside. In a gaf built on a pile of cash with barabonds for carpeting and a jacks made of coins.

Easy way to make mayo
1 whole egg, around 250ml oil, white wine vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper.

Put them all in jug, blend on low speed. Should come together
Don't need to add oil gradually.

That kandee sauce came from some company who were asked by a sports ground for a cheaper ketchup option. They decided to reduce the content of anything expensive in it and increase sugar content.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back