Maynooth (1 Viewer)

Did you go to Maynooth College/University/"actually, I think you'll find it's NUIM"?

• Total voters
I have passed through maynooth countless times and once I purchased some snacks in a newsagents there.

Did any of the Maynooth students live in Kilcock and commute from there to college each day?

Savage. 2/3s of Thumped went to Maynooth.

I have stories to tell. By golly.

90% of them revolve around Emily "X". Jeepers. She was a wild one so she was. She was my hero.

I had a massive crush on her too. Sometimes I just went over to her gaff, and sat on her couch, looking at her. And then I kissed her best mate.

Fucking Gobshite.

I booked the comedian frank sidebottom to play the maynooth end of year ball about 12 years ago. messy stuff

Never been near the place. I have a vague idea of its geographical location...somewhere between meath and the end of the world, isn't it?

Never been near the place. I have a vague idea of its geographical location...somewhere between meath and the end of the world, isn't it?

Essentially, all you need to know about Maynooth is contained in the picture below.
Spuds_mackenzie.jpg

That's Maynooth. Every night. Outside the Roost. .|..|

I went to Maynooth, but promptly dropped out. I was studying English, French and Greek & Roman Civilisations. I made a handfull of lectures and decided it wasn't really what I wanted.

I went to Maynooth, but promptly dropped out. I was studying English, French and Greek & Roman Civilisations. I made a handfull of lectures and decided it wasn't really what I wanted.

Some people are just not cut out for The Lifestyle... I'll grant you that. You're average UCD student would be doing well to get through a Thursday night Bar Ex.

Some of us, however, go back for seconds.
BRING IT.

Some people are just not cut out for The Lifestyle... I'll grant you that. You're average UCD student would be doing well to get through a Thursday night Bar Ex.

Some of us, however, go back for seconds.
BRING IT.

oh it had nothing to do with The Lifestyle, but everything to do with apathy and distance. I did get trashed a few times, and even came back months later to play a gig there.. after which I had a huge blazing row with the asshead venue jerk which ended with him buying me a pint and me accepting it because I was broke and hated him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back