Manu thread? (1 Viewer)

Strange this wasn't reported earlier, usually any minor signing gets reported pretty quickly.
Possebon given squad number

Sir Alex Ferguson has handed United's number 34 shirt to Brazilian youngster Rodrigo Possebon.

The 18-year-old midfielder, who completed a transfer from Sport Club Internacional last month, is expected to keep learning his trade in United's Reserves, but will now be eligible for senior duty if required.
The primarily right-footed youngster, who turns 19 next week, is a tall, athletic holding midfielder. He takes over the squad number vacated by Ryan Shawcross following his transfer to Stoke City.

Possebon has joined Anderson as the second Brazilian in United's squad but, while his compatriot has been a sensation in his first season at Old Trafford, the Reds' wealth of midfield talent will make it difficult for Possebon to make a senior impression this season.

i've no doubt that edwards was good... just no idea how good. but imagine that michael owen died at 21. he suddenly would have been the greatest player of all time. and yet, we know, for fuckin sure, that he isn't...
Yepp, I am fed up reading how footballers "years" ago were better then todays, fs I was around years ago, they weren't!! The game was far far slower...
Slap in we say last years Cup final and then one from the 70's and it's like 2 totally diff sports!!

that old football is better thing is pure nonsense
what i will say is that they all played football all their lives
they were all footballers as opposed to athletes who turned into footballers

theyre streets behind tho
watching old matches is disgusting

anyone see that thing on beeb3? where they compared tech 57 cup final to the 07 one? do english people really think they were going to win world cups playing like that? lumped up the pitch. wankers.

sorry.

anyone see that thing on beeb3? where they compared tech 57 cup final to the 07 one? do english people really think they were going to win world cups playing like that? lumped up the pitch. wankers.

sorry.

i saw that. awful humpers the lot of them. tough bucks though, playing on with spinal injuries and broken heads.

They started of well but then once City shed their nerves it changed....
They also tried to hard, Ronaldo esp.
I was quite impressed with Stephen Ireland too, clever little player.
Part II of the equation now is for Chelsea to drop points.

dunne was fucking immense i have to admit. utd did nothing with the ball when they had it. the amount of times someone broke from midfield, got to the edge of the box and then passed it backwards 20 ft. no-one seems to want to shoot/attack. it really did show the need for another striker at the club

I meant in a forward position, right hand side of their box quite late in the game...he was playing upfront by that stage and a lot of people were saying that Fergie def shoulda had that young forward Danny Wellbeck on the bench instead of having Vidic as a makeforce striker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back