Manu thread? (2 Viewers)

best new ive heard all day , they dont need cunts like this fucking up their chances

Roma will be without captain Francesco Totti for Tuesday's crunch UEFA Champions League clash with Manchester United.

And now Ferdinand hobbles of injured, 20 mins left and ManURE have used up all subs....Boro have had so many chances, will they pay for missing 'em?
Dinno wether to laugh or cry at this if it stays the final result, goddamn all the points we've dropped, we woulda being right up there....Chelsea btw are right back in this title race big time.

its advantage chelsea at the moment. before the boro game utd could have lost to arsenal but now they have to win. pretty poor display really, i know we missed vidic but going forward we were awful as well. first game i have watched were i could see that giggs looked old. he was second to everything. park should be starting ahead of him

There'll be some well bitten fingernails before the report on Ferdinand's injury comes back.

United have us and West Ham, who often cause United hassle, at home and it's trips to Ewood, the Bridge and the JJB. I'd say the Wigan game is the only guarunteed win. Chelsea might just take this.

There'll be some well bitten fingernails before the report on Ferdinand's injury comes back.

United have us and West Ham, who often cause United hassle, at home and it's trips to Ewood, the Bridge and the JJB. I'd say the Wigan game is the only guarunteed win. Chelsea might just take this.

next weekend will decide the title i think. anything less than a win against arsenal and its chelseas!

bit early to be saying its chelseas
theyre still 3 points behind and man us goal difference is way better
chelsea are going to have to beat united to stand a chance

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back