Manu thread? (3 Viewers)

I meant in a forward position, right hand side of their box quite late in the game...he was playing upfront by that stage and a lot of people were saying that Fergie def shoulda had that young forward Danny Wellbeck on the bench instead of having Vidic as a makeforce striker.

ah yeah, sorry get you now. its known as "the mourinho", but yeah wellbeck should have been on the bench, i know he has no exp but fuck it, the best fergie could do yesterday was put on carrick and hargreaves.........balls

Gotta give it to Mourinho he had balls when it came to his subs, often bringing 2-3 on at HT wheras other managers went by the book and brought on a sub at 70.82 and then 92.
:D

was manu chao, the new angolan feen, in the squad yesterday?

he is on loan at olympiacos until end of the season, the usual work permit crap

Gotta give it to Mourinho he had balls when it came to his subs, often bringing 2-3 on at HT wheras other managers went by the book and brought on a sub at 70.82 and then 92.
:D

people keep forgeting the amount of time mourinhos changes fell flat on their face. He repeatedly put huth up front to no avail......similar to vidic the other day

I disagree there mate, subs by all known accounts fail more than succeed, I'm sure his subs were more successful than the norm.

ferguson got his tactics so very very wrong tonight, its a dangerous game to be playing!!

ronaldo was ridiculous as well!

yeah! both fletch and carrick played ok but i didnt see the point in both of them being on the pitch

What do you recon lads???

I'll be a bit worried if Rio doesn't start as Torres is on fire but I still think we'll shade it either 1-0 or 2-1.

I can see us scoring form a corner as the pool look very shakey with their zonal (sp??) marking so with that in mind I just stuck a fiver on Vidic to score in 90 mins at 11-1.

The last two home games I've managed to catch live on Sky Sports were the Man City and Pompy games so hopefully that's not an omen....

Indiana Jones flick saved by Man Utd

Actor Harrison Ford feared he would not complete an early installment of the 'Indiana Jones' franchise - until he was saved by medics working for a British soccer team.

The 65-year-old suffered a chronic back injury while riding an elephant in Sri Lanka during filming on 'Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom' in 1984.

But Ford failed to recover from his injury and was forced to seek medical treatment after returning to the UK.

And he was surprised when help was offered by British soccer team Manchester United.

Ford says: "I couldn't find anyone to treat me in London, Harley Street doctors were afraid of the liability issues. I finally got the Manchester United team doctor to treat me.

"They had to strap me to a trolley with a bottle of nitrous oxide. I had to be carried feet first down the narrow, twisting stairs and was taken by ambulance to Manchester to see the doctor."

http://www.breakingnews.ie/entertainment/mhojeysnsngb/

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back