Major Pleasures (1 Viewer)

Just spent a couple of hours replacing the joystick in a meta quest controller following this video

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The real major pleasure is that at about 18 minutes in I noticed he forgot to actually connect the fuckin thing before he reassembled the controller. Oh dear.

I, however, did not miss this step.

My wife is a bit of a painter and she's showing paintings in quite a few places in December. Dublin content: she is displaying a load of paintings in the Storyboard Café in Islandbridge from the 5th December for a month. Probably no "launch" or anything because she wanted a low-key situation like a cafe where people can sit and look at them or not. She's a bit cool like that and believes in art for the people etc, right on grandad!

My wife is a bit of a painter and she's showing paintings in quite a few places in December. Dublin content: she is displaying a load of paintings in the Storyboard Café in Islandbridge from the 5th December for a month. Probably no "launch" or anything because she wanted a low-key situation like a cafe where people can sit and look at them or not. She's a bit cool like that and believes in art for the people etc, right on grandad!

I introduced myself to her at the launch of a thing in Portlaoise she's got stuff in because my better half is also in it (cough it's on till January in the arts centre if anyone is near.). Her work is really great.

I introduced myself to her at the launch of a thing in Portlaoise she's got stuff in because my better half is also in it (cough it's on till January in the arts centre if anyone is near.). Her work is really great.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Currently we are called . redacted...

Foolishly giving the joke away prematurely.. hold your horses g

7 bands called Redacted according to discogs.

I'm not familiar with any
Redacted is a good name for a band (though presume it’s taken and @GARYXKNIFEDX and @nuke terrorist have their 7” singles before they sold out and made an LP).

6 of the 7 seem to be in the techno / electronica / ambient field? Mostly digital releases.

Never heard of the above REDACTED from Bay Area who played powerviolence HC (ex members of better known bands - Plutocracy, No Less, Agents Of Satan, Klamax and The Riff Merchants) but their only 2017 split EP* was on two labels - Nuclear Ass (Mexican grind / HC label I own records on) and LA's Agromosh Records a label I am very familiar with run by Ben who was drummer in noisecore band GORGONIZED DORKS.

*Split 7" is the classic noisy hardcore, grindcore, noisecore, noise format.

6 of the 7 seem to be in the techno / electronica / ambient field? Mostly digital releases.

Never heard of the above REDACTED from Bay Area who played powerviolence HC (ex members of better known bands - Plutocracy, No Less, Agents Of Satan, Klamax and The Riff Merchants) but their only 2017 split EP* was on two labels - Nuclear Ass (Mexican grind / HC label I own records on) and LA's Agromosh Records a label I am very familiar with run by Ben who was drummer in noisecore band GORGONIZED DORKS.

*Split 7" is the classic noisy hardcore, grindcore, noisecore, noise format.
How many are called . redacted... though?

My back isn't sore today, such a relief to not have to worry about how sore it'll be when I stand up. (Did some yoga last night where I really focussed on stretching as much as I could)
Love to hear it

Just got a friend's login for Mark Morrison's mobility course

Gonna give it a go
I am pretty aerobically fit, but I have nothing for flexibility or range of motion or any of that gear
Tight as a tourniquet so I am

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back