Magnetic Fields (1 Viewer)

is it true you can't clap at this? i heard if you do you could find yourself on the receiving end of a caustic yet witty putdown. not to mention some withering glances.

is it true you can't clap at this? i heard if you do you could find yourself on the receiving end of a caustic yet witty putdown. not to mention some withering glances.

I heard you're not allowed face the stage either cos eye contact makes Merritt get all nervous, so everyone has to turn their backs, as if partaking in a mass shun.

im bringing a megaphone and screaming 'I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN, I LOVE YOU, SRSLY!!!'

Show some consideration for his condition fella.

sign.jpg

Are you fans serious about the clapping ban? What is Steve's rationale for such objectionable nonsense?

"Merritt suffers from hyperacusis, where any sound louder than normal begins to "feed back" in his head at increasingly louder volumes." He wears plugs when gigging but they apparently don't help.

"Merritt suffers from hyperacusis, where any sound louder than normal begins to "feed back" in his head at increasingly louder volumes." He wears plugs when gigging but they apparently don't help.
i'm going to fire a pistol into the air and arrive into the venue on a motorbike. so, is everyone just supposed to nod and grin in appreciation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back