Magnetic Fields (1 Viewer)

I was kinda hoping the second half might be a bit more upbeat...I would have loved to hear:

All the desperate things you've made me do
Luckiest guy on the Lower East Side
I thought I was your boyfriend
Yeah I felt the same. I was surprised with the choice of songs for the encore. Grand Canyon is a lovely song but a weird one to end with.

Grand Canyon is one of my favourites

but I've a lot of favourites

I liked that they did a couple of songs from i

they sounded better than on the record

third time seeing them - definitely not their best. They seemed even more stilted than usual, and Claudia was more annoying than usual. But still pretty special.

Shirley Simms had me transfixed - I was literally looking at her with my mouth open in disbelief at her vocals

Also, I can't believe they did As You Turn To Go

amazing

third time seeing them - definitely not their best. They seemed even more stilted than usual, and Claudia was more annoying than usual. But still pretty special.
That was my second time seeing them, I was at the Olympia gig after I came out and I thought last night was better.

Shirley Simms had me transfixed - I was literally looking at her with my mouth open in disbelief at her vocals

She was right in front of me and I couldn't stop staring at her. Amazing. It took me a while to figure out who she reminded me of and then it hit me. She looks just like my mother back in the 60's. She also seemed to have this motherly or school teacher vibe about her in that chair... as if she was minding the band.

Grand Canyon is one of my favourites

but I've a lot of favourites

I liked that they did a couple of songs from i

they sounded better than on the record

Also, I can't believe they did As You Turn To Go

amazing

So this is why there was no Groom rehearsal this week? I thought you were home looking after your family, but no! Gallivanting!!!

he was pissed out of his face last night, holding up a picture of you with a sad face and laughing at it non stop.

This has angered me!
istockphoto_172427_geek_series_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back