Mór by foot (1 Viewer)

broken arm

I nearly forgot. but I uploaded a few pics from my walk down to Mór. I wasn't on a photo extravaganza because stopping and taking my very heavy rucksack off wasn't wise every time I saw something nice. the shots also don't show how sunny it was. Although it rained a sometimes I was generally very lucky with the weather.

walk the walk

spiritualtramp said:
you madser.

how long did it take you to walk? how many miles did you do a day?

I spent 3 days but I left from lucan. I had planned to do four and leave from my house (I live near ringsend) but couldn't because of work i had to do.

the goone said:
worthwhile?

will you be doing the same next year?
very worthwhile. not easy with a tent, clothes, food, cooking equipment, book, bottles of water etc on your back though - you could stay in B+B's and buy food on your way, if your that way inclined. I'd like to do the same next year if im in this country. But I will most likely do the walk the whole across to the shannon sometime else and get a barge down to the Mór festival. I was a tad pooped by sunday making it difficult to drink lots of booze and do the festival thing, although I did stay until the end.

mitochondrian said:
i love the first picture all lovely when you first see it then you scroll down
to see all the crap dumped in the river.

also, mc cambridge bread. very nice.
luckily that was the only piece of rubbish that I saw along the whole canal that and two bags of rubbish on the canal side in sallins. The photo doesn't do the scene justice. the truck was bright red and a little surreal surrounded by the sunny natural beauty for miles around.

broken arm said:
I nearly forgot. but I uploaded a few pics from my walk down to Mór. I wasn't on a photo extravaganza because stopping and taking my very heavy rucksack off wasn't wise every time I saw something nice. the shots also don't show how sunny it was. Although it rained a sometimes I was generally very lucky with the weather.

walk the walk
that's disgusting

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back