Lynx (1 Viewer)

Edit: My mammy used to tell me a version called The Princess and the Pee, which revolved more around the princess using complicated pre-CSI detective skills to figure out who pissed in her bed.

you might like this book jane, if you like that kind of purile toilet humour. its about a mole trying to find out who shat on his head.
51HrJXdwn%2BL._AA240_.jpg

12 Bells, and smell is swell

Keep checking back folks, who "nose" what may happen before four

you might like this book jane, if you like that kind of purile toilet humour. its about a mole trying to find out who shat on his head.
51HrJXdwn%2BL._AA240_.jpg

Interesting, the translation I have is called The Story of the Little Mole who Knew it was None of his Business. And the original German title is something like "The story of the little mole who wanted to find out who did one on his head".

In other words, good thinkin' dude. I also have Everybody Poos which was given to me by the lovely minka.

12 Bells, and smell is swell

Keep checking back folks, who "nose" what may happen before four

Ah, here it is. It's on her Wikipedia page and all:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

http://www.photographer.ie/pictures/People/Adele and Family.JPG

And remember, she was in the Vagina Monologues, too. Think Twink's pink stinks?

Sweatin' yet?

13:13, but not unlucky for my pits

I'm starting to think Nivea makes you smell better the more you sweat. Could this be the product that will eliminate the need for showering?

A light lunch consisting of a cheese roll with mustard might produce dramatic effects later as the office warms up to the usual uncomfortable post lunch smellotarium.

I'm starting to think Nivea makes you smell better the more you sweat. Could this be the product that will eliminate the need for showering?

A light lunch consisting of a cheese roll with mustard might produce dramatic effects later as the office warms up to the usual uncomfortable post lunch smellotarium.

This is getting more fascinating by the minute.

Apologetically, I forgot to include the word "Interestingly" in that post

Like the duracell bunny Johnnystress keeps going sweat-free under duress, while all round him his male co-workers succumb to the 3pm sweaty pits, just as a beautiful woman enters the office!

Hurrah for NIVEAH!!!

Well its four o clock and I'm going home

I'm uncomfortably hot as usual but the nose-news is

"Nivea knows how to treat a lady...and is pretty good on mens armpits too"

I am converted!

Lynx can go and shite.

Interestingly

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back