Lynx (2 Viewers)

Man, this heat makes me realise how shte Lynx is

Freshly washed an laundered this morning and the hum that coming off me!

Im scarleh

You know what

Lynx can fcuk off

I want to smell like

Wolverine

540815480_602050fb0e_b.jpg

Hey, on the recommendations of Moose and a few others I got some of that Nivea deodorant. So far so good.

I'll keep you posted as the day goes on

vaselines intensive care also do a line in non-stink deodourants. I think they also sell bum jelly but that's your own business.

Hey, on the recommendations of Moose and a few others I got some of that Nivea deodorant. So far so good.

I'll keep you posted as the day goes on

Realtime updates please, at least every five minutes or so, and YouTube your movements to demonstrate its effectiveness.

Kthnx.

If you wanna push it to the limit, maybe go read that Class Act thread a few more times.

Interestingly Deodorant is the only word that I will accept in the Americanised spelling, whereby the "u" is omitted.

Yes, "interestingly"

interestingly, i also bought a can of nivea for men deodorant this morning - the aqua cool one. it has a cool care formula for invigorating freshness. i almost bought lynx again as i expected that all the other deodorants would be shelved next to the lynx but this wasn't the case. i saw that vaseline one there too. if after a few days theres any manky gank stuck under my arms that only sand paper can get off then im going back to lynx

Remember the tale "The Princess and The Pea"

Twink is not like regular people and should not be forced to spend time with them.

Remember the tale "The Princess and The Pea"

Twink is not like regular people and should not be forced to spend time with them.

I think the tears were because Kevin Sharkey and Gavin Lambe Murphy wouldn't let her mother them, and everyone else was trying to figure out how to get Mary Kingston into the woodchipper (sorry, cookiemonster!).

You can't spell smother without mammy, like. She wouldn't let ya.

Why is she called Twink? Is it a disease?

Edit: My mammy used to tell me a version called The Princess and the Pee, which revolved more around the princess using complicated pre-CSI detective skills to figure out who pissed in her bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back