luas crash.. (3 Viewers)

jaysis. has to be the bus drivers fault, pretty hard to fuck up the luas like.

You'd think but I went through not two seconds before and im 99% sure it was a green light. I've been guilty of breaking red lights before but im fairly positive I didnt this time.

I went through a green light so I reckon the luas driver was at fault or it was signal failure.

arent those lights the ones with the bleeping walk/dont walk countdown?? if they are then if it had been red there would have been people crossing. anyways, i hope everyones ok.

2qut17o.jpg

arent those lights the ones with the bleeping walk/dont walk countdown?? if they are then if it had been red there would have been people crossing. anyways, i hope everyones ok.

Don't know. I went through, without thinking "oh fuck here comes a luas" or ""i'll break this light", but then, one second later - a massive smash. I came to a stop just outside Easons so the bus was right behind me.

any eyewitnesses (yes, terrible lazy considering I was there just after it happened) contact me - b.whelan at dublinpeople.com

As I thought, the light was green for the bus. The chairman of Dublin Bus was on the 2fm news saying the cctv footage proves it.

even if the light had just turned red, it wouldn't have allowed for the delay for the luas light to go 'green' for the driver and him to get up to speed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back