luas crash.. (2 Viewers)

did nayone see that old epiosode of CHiPs where ponch and gtreyer went to logger heads about a car crash, and i think ponch eventually figured out that the driver who's 'fault' it was was sun blinded temporarily and didn't mean it. i'm going with this theory for now, as the sun should go more or less straight down o'connell at 3pm, so henry would have been dark, and a red LED light is harder to see in bright light then a green.

The luas doesn't use red and green or go anywhere near henry street. Sorry.

I actually did see that episode, it was one of my favourites, construction site on the hill, truck with a pain of glass reflects the sun into drivers eyes, WHAM! Was it Jon or Ponch that nearly died trying to recreate the accident?

i suppose next your going to tell me that CHiP's isnt real. what do they use, audio or light???? its some street parallel to henry isnt it that it was driving/luas'ing on?

I'd say it was more likely he was blinded by the glare from Ponch's shining, capped teeth, wha wha

chips.jpg

i suppose next your going to tell me that CHiP's isnt real. what do they use, audio or light???? its some street parallel to henry isnt it that it was driving/luas'ing on?

Abbey Street, they use strips of white leds. Pretty sure it's horizontal for stop and vertical for go.

Nah surely if the street is in the shade it's gonna be easier to see if the line is horizontal or not. I reckon either the breaks failed or the signal malfunctioned.

Maybe the Luas was trying to get the bus to the airport? Ive heard that all the light rail systems in Europe meet up for a big party in Ibiza every September once the busy tourist season is over.

The Algarve actually, it's much cheaper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back