lost was really bad last night (7 Viewers)

• Thread starter tim
  • Start date
  • Replies 449
  • Views 27K
  • Watchers 7
I still found it very enjoyable despite the lack of plot progress. The fact that nothing weird happened on the island and instead we got the lads going for a joyride in the field listening to 60s music is far more appealing than Jack forcing a women to give him tatoos.

Well that episode wasn't great either. I just think they need to make some kind of revelation that moves things along a bit. Its treading water at the moment.

yeah i prefer it when they stick to realistic shit like giant magnets that blow up and turn the sky purple, people being cured of cancer, time travel, smoke monsters, large ships grounded inland oh and 60 odd people surviving a plane breaking in two at 30,000ft

my point was the meteorite happened to hurley back home, all that other shit happened on the island which seems to not follow the rules that the rest of the world follows, dig?

Well that episode wasn't great either. I just think they need to make some kind of revelation that moves things along a bit. Its treading water at the moment.

well the rousseau meeting and the car / new map are obviously setups for plot advancement

then you have the whole hurley isn't cursed / charlie isn't marked for death

sure aren't we all in someone's deadpool somewhere?

well the rousseau meeting and the car / new map are obviously setups for plot advancement

then you have the whole hurley isn't cursed / charlie isn't marked for death

sure aren't we all in someone's deadpool somewhere?

Oh I so see Charlie getting killed.

all you people giving out are the ones that will be going mad in 5 years time, when the network cancel the show without giving it an ending.

COP ON

I actually think the 3rd series has totally picked up since it started back...

What happens when they run out of petrol?

Gas station duh. But how will they pay for the petrol? I bet they have to steal Bens credit card from his yard and forge his signature. Then they get chased by corpse police, including the corpse of Anna, who shoots Sawyer for giving her an itchy gee. It's still itchy, even though she's a corpse. Thanks Sawyer.

the GAS station, glen? is that the GAS station that you go to at THE MALL when you stop to get GAS when you're going A SHOW?

the Sayiid flashback one? yeah watched it at lunch

deadly - except for locke being turned into the series
mongo. one group of people points guns at strangers,
the other group play table tennis on a beach

the cat was very cute

Series 1 - Locke is cool, has mystery and is a good adventurer

Series 2 - Locke is annoying, becomes obsested with the hatch and island

Series 3 - Locke goes back to adventuring becomes likeable again for a few episodes and then becomes the biggest moron ever.

yeha cool episode. So how many groups are there in the show? crash survivors, others, original island dweller, dharma????

or are the original island dweller the others?

oh and i want that little cat. so cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back