lost was really bad last night (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter tim
  • Start date
  • Replies 449
  • Views 27K
  • Watchers 7
Really lost interest when i heard there were going to be seven series. Like fuck off. The start to finish outline of the plot for a TV series should be written in full before production starts. It's fucking ridiculous that they're still writing away while the shows are being filmed and don't know where it's going. The pressure of trying to come up with new plotlines and stretch the whole thing out makes for really convoluted writing.

I got stung with Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time books. He's done eleven books in a series and no end in sight. The next one is supposed to be the last one and the plot is currently all over the shop. And he's made a fucking packet out of writing all these books. It's the same with these TV series. Drag it out, people will keep watching just to see what happens and the networks rake it it.

Bah humbug!

yeah totally - but it's less than half way through the current season, what'd we know at this point last season?

i mean they still haven't explained the sickness from season 1, or what the injections are - but i don't doubt that it's gonna come up

Really think they dropped the whole sickness angle. Don't think it was mentioned in season 2 apart from when Claire was pregnant and was getting the injections from Ethan.

Seems like something they just threw in during the first season for the sake of weirdness and then kinda just let it seep out.

Really think they dropped the whole sickness angle. Don't think it was mentioned in season 2 apart from when Claire was pregnant and was getting the injections from Ethan.

Seems like something they just threw in during the first season for the sake of weirdness and then kinda just let it seep out.

but that's like saying they've dropped Rousseau...who's obviously alex's mother, who'll be back...who's crew all died from the sickness, which might not exist cos clancey brown was walkin around in a ripped suit

remember the episode when mr eko raped michael?

have you not noticed that nothing has ever been revealed through someone going "YO DHARMA MAN - WHATS THE DEAL WITH HATCHES???"
they're not gonna start now

When they get Ben in the hatch, they beat the shite out of him, looking for answers. When the young guy willingly escapes with them, they don't bother asking him a single thing.

I'm not expecting a "That's a good question, Kate. Ok, here's the deal with everything...." type of reveal. It's just rather pointless to rescue a guy from drum n' bass torture and then send him back on his jolly way.

Part of the appeal of the show is the whole slow-burn of it all, but when silly things like that happen, it brings the show down.

I wonder will they do an X files and just leave all explanations until the last episode. Being left in the dark never really bothered me while watching that show...but this.....

Can't remember how Michael got in the wheelchair. Hit by a car maybe.
Im more curious to know why The Others are so secretive. What are hiding/up to?

michael got hit with a car after an angry exchange with his wife on a public telephone.

I remember that being a good back story episode. That was the one where him and Walt became pals again after Walt is attacked by the polar bear right?

I think it will be revealed in the end that the whole thing was the product of a badly paid writer in some basement. Now there's an ending that explains it all.

lost_ben.jpg

Why does this dude have no eyelashes, and fuck all eyebrows either?

Despite the fact nothing really happened plot wise, I really enjoyed Lost last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back