lost was really bad last night (8 Viewers)

• Thread starter tim
  • Start date
  • Replies 449
  • Views 27K
  • Watchers 7
The Sawyer thing of having a new nickname for everybody every five minutes is getting ridiculous.

I liked the episode though but they need to get stuck into things from now on and that SHOULD happen I suspect in the next episode.

Yeah shes a bit of a dweeb. Shes been there 16 years and she hasn't done shit. Then some townies come from Sydney and all sorts of shit is happening in like 40 odd days.

Tons of the cast are pretty annoying now.
I like Desmond, Syid, Jack, Sawyer and Kate and maybe a bitta Ben.

The rest should just be killed off. Im hoping there wont be another sun/jin flashback, Locke is a madman asshole -kill him off. Charlie was always annoying ----hes a guaraneed death anyway. Claire has the baby so like wouldn't want to see an orphaned child so shes alright. Rose/Bernard----kill them. Ah kill em all. I wonder will it ever get as far as the X files where they end up replacing the lead characters completely.

i like claire's new hair

paolo and nikki are probably the 2 best characters in the show

Yeah shes looking all cute post maternity. Haha so styled. Like Sawyer's constant designer stubble.

They will be getting a flashback. On the island maybe? Maybe they'll go on teh hike up north to the others village. I hope its of Manhattan proportions.

I thought it was still shite last night. Actually thought about deleting my series link for Lost. But now I feel like I've invested too much of my time in it to give up. Fucking pricks. If next week is no good I'm never watching it again. Maybe.

At the end, Locke said something about using the light reflected on Mr. Ecko's stick when they were burying him as a compass or something? WTF?
Yeah, was shit last night, again.
Its official, I quit.
Unless i hear its getting awesome.

might be something to do with the jibberish written on ekos stick about "lift up your eyes and look north John"
wasn't sure either

might be something to do with the jibberish written on ekos stick about "lift up your eyes and look north John"
wasn't sure either

Well at least they didn't donate an episode of Locke actually making the compass. They've given some crappy reason so now they can actually get on with the hike. Maybe they could use the van.

the meteorite was a tad ridiculous, even for lost i thought....the other weird things that happened to people were more weird coincidences or mystical shit (i.e. claires pshycic) but the meteorite- pah!

This was the first truly pointless episode of Lost that I've seen.
The overall plot was not advanced one iota.
We already know Hurley is unlucky and the van business was just drawn out and pointless.
I still really like the series but this is one episode any fan could afford to miss.

I still found it very enjoyable despite the lack of plot progress. The fact that nothing weird happened on the island and instead we got the lads going for a joyride in the field listening to 60s music is far more appealing than Jack forcing a women to give him tatoos.

the meteorite was a tad ridiculous, even for lost i thought....the other weird things that happened to people were more weird coincidences or mystical shit (i.e. claires pshycic) but the meteorite- pah!

yeah i prefer it when they stick to realistic shit like giant magnets that blow up and turn the sky purple, people being cured of cancer, time travel, smoke monsters, large ships grounded inland oh and 60 odd people surviving a plane breaking in two at 30,000ft

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back