lost was really bad last night (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter tim
  • Start date
  • Replies 449
  • Views 27K
  • Watchers 7
Couple thangs,
That bit with the flight stewardess looking at him in the cage, I misheard the dialogue. What did she say they were doing there? Watching something? And why exactly did they bate the tar out of Jack after he got the ink? I have no problem with him getting his shit pushed in but I'd like to know why is all.
This show has jumped the shark fo' reeeelz.

i think she said they were observing...whatever that means

i think he got beaten up because he made her tattoo him
and only people from thailand are allowed get magic tattoos

Yr good police, now it all makes sense.

Attachments

• bigfoot4toes.jpg
    bigfoot4toes.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 30
Aye, the opinion in my place was pretty much "Well, that was fucking crap."
It was just a pretty boring episode and for me was the first bad episode in a long time.

Jack and Kate have a guy from the others (who seems quite happy to shoot the shit with them) and they don't ask him any questions of note?!? That was complete bullshit. "You have backyards?" Oh fuck off. Don't ask him about the hatch or the dharma iniative or the whole agenda of the others, just tell him to "follow his heart". Did George Lucas write this episode or something?

It was just a pretty boring episode and for me was the first bad episode in a long time.

Jack and Kate have a guy from the others (who seems quite happy to shoot the shit with them) and they don't ask him any questions of note?!? That was complete bullshit. "You have backyards?" Oh fuck off. Don't ask him about the hatch or the dharma iniative or the whole agenda of the others, just tell him to "follow his heart". Did George Lucas write this episode or something?

Well if next weeks is shit i'll probably call it a day.

have you not noticed that nothing has ever been revealed through someone going "YO DHARMA MAN - WHATS THE DEAL WITH HATCHES???"
they're not gonna start now

just a couple things- fairly sure the air hostess Cindy and the rest of them people were there to 'observe' juliettes trial- she was gonan be executed. I didnt think the episode was that bad- me and my brothers had been discussing the strange and not discussed diappearance of Cindy early in season 2 so it'll be interesting to see what her part in all of it is.

I think jacks backstory is one of the worst- i wanna see more about hurley and his numbers as well as yer one he was going out with that Michael shot AND I wanna see lockes episode that explains why he's in the wheelchair.

You all must have realised by now that this is going to be like Milennium in that there is no way it can end without everybody feeling very cheated indend.

Wait for the last episode and a huge cry of "THAT'S FUCKING IT. THAT WAS IT ALL ALONG. 3 YEARS. FUCK THAT" to go around from everyone who watches it.

i hardly think it's going to be solved with "one thing"
i dont think the answer is 42 or anything
it's enjoyable trashy tv, with a good arc / mythos

whatever it is, if it doesn't get cancelled before the proposed 5 (?) seasons and they get to resolve it like they want to (unlike millenium), they're well on their to makin something that'll work really well on dvd

whatever it is, if it doesn't get cancelled before the proposed 5 (?) seasons and they get to resolve it like they want to (unlike millenium), they're well on their to makin something that'll work really well on dvd

Sure, but this is noooooooowwwww maaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

They really really really need to let more cats out of their several bags of cats. I think a lot is gonna be revealed this season that will open the show up wider, as was hinted at the season 2 finale.

yeah totally - but it's less than half way through the current season, what'd we know at this point last season?

i mean they still haven't explained the sickness from season 1, or what the injections are - but i don't doubt that it's gonna come up

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back