Lost Series 6 - expect spoilers immediately after US air date (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 225
  • Views 21K
  • Watchers 6
Really glad Claire riddled that guy with bullets at the end. What a dweeb.

do you reckon she's been taken by a darkness? incidentally, there is some fantastic writing on this show!
i usually hate how english tastes on my ears, but lost is something else this year.

Yeah but Locke's corpse is on the beach and there is a duplicate Locke. There's only one Sayid WHA!

It's a lot like the black oil alien virus from the X-files. Except replace oil with smoke.

really good episode - i probably would have decided to stay at the house, drinking and listening to the stooges
pretty much how i spent my 20s anyway

Bit of Evil Dead smoke monster. Why didn't he smoke it up when chasing the kid?

Terrible dialogue as always "Im sorry I hit you in the throat and carried you off the beach". As always on Lost, saying what they just did.DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. We stupid. DUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHH.

Still rather that this guy got the gig.
deadwood-silas-adams.jpg

Sawyer was living it up.

haha yeah it was totally evil dead. strange they introduce stuff like that at this stage - that
and having in-episode flashbacks - eughg. still not remotely interested in the sideways off
island stuff. they'll have to do something amazing to pull that shit together. still, i enjoyed
the episode, probably looks better than it really is compared to last weeks stinker

oh and that was the remastered raw power...c'mon prop master / sound guy..get it together

If the only point of the flashes is to show what would have happened in their lives and to re iterate the fate aspect of the show then they can go fuck themselves. But if not then it better have a good pay off.

It was pretty funny when Locke was saying "this is what you're here for" and it's just a bunch of names written on the ceiling. Im up for smoke man. Hope he gets off the island and gets laid.

not what would have happened - what will happen. assuming the series finale resolves the island situation so that it never happens, that is.

Yeah but what is the island situation? Does the island always pick two people to run it and maintain balance? I.E. smoke dude and Jacob

And is it really just a game between the both of them to choose a successesor?

Or does the island effect the rest of the world?

And what is Widmore's role going to be?

They used Evil Dead smoke cam in season 1 didn't they. Back in the days when T Rex rumours were running wild. And wasn't the monster a kind of Pterodactyl in Boones trip or did I just imagine that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back