Lost Series 6 - expect spoilers immediately after US air date (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 225
  • Views 21K
  • Watchers 6

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
Fear gripped the hearts of fans when it was announced that the president wanted to push back the annual State of the Union address – typically held in late January – to February 2, which everyone should know by now is the premiere of the ABC drama’s final season.

Crazy talk! Doesn’t he know people have been dying to find out what happened to the castaways?

But White House press secretary Robert Gibbs assured viewers Friday he “doesn’t foresee a scenario in which millions of people that hope to finally get some conclusion in ‘Lost’ are preempted by the president.”

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2010/01/08/president-won’t-interrupt-lost-premiere/

02-Feb-2010 21:00 Lost 06x01 LA X (1)
02-Feb-2010 21:00 Lost 06x02 LA X (2)

Re: Lost Series 6

First half of the episode was alright, got things back going. THen my stream died on me so I gave up and just downloaded it there.. Supposedly the second half is much better.

can someone sum up whats been happeing up to now, stopped watching after episode 3 season 1.

When is this on here?

Thursday evening I think.

can someone sum up whats been happeing up to now, stopped watching after episode 3 season 1.

Island. Crash. Polar Bear. Smoke Monster. Jacob. Dream? Flash back. Flash Forward. Jack. Beard. Sawyer. Freckles. Hurley. Imaginary Friend. Charlie Dead. Island Moves. Freighter Comes. Wheel Turns. Time Travel. Shot by own mother in the past! Purge. Statue. Toes. Locke. Fire. Ben. Loophole. Incident. Nuclear Bomb. Flash to white. Cliffhanger...

Island. Crash. Polar Bear. Smoke Monster. Jacob. Dream? Flash back. Flash Forward. Jack. Beard. Sawyer. Freckles. Hurley. Imaginary Friend. Charlie Dead. Island Moves. Freighter Comes. Wheel Turns. Time Travel. Shot by own mother in the past! Purge. Statue. Toes. Locke. Fire. Ben. Loophole. Incident. Nuclear Bomb. Flash to white. Cliffhanger...

+1

You forgot WWAAALLLLLLTTTTT!!!!

Too bad they didn't give Deadwood guy another gig. They must have swopped him for Sol Star.

that was the first time i've watched lost sober in about 3 years. i don't even know what to think anymore
i think i enjoyed it anyway. good to see they're still borrowing the sets from the crystal maze and richard
o'brien's aztec timepiece

enjoyed it. for the first time ever we watched the recap show beforehand. certainly helped.

Most of those pirate hippie dudes were the peoplpe kidnapped in S01 and S02 right? Like the kids and the air hostess?

hahah - add spoiler tag to your fix list pete

it's hardly a spoiler is it? aside from wheeling out the air hostess and kids, i'm guessing these are all ben's
people who he told to go to the temple, before his daughter got shotted. i guess some of them could be
from slaveship-ages ago? maybe some of them lived there while...the...others lived in the town?

what happened again after the ben-ocide...they killed all the dharmas...got the pirate guys like richard etc
in, but kept doing dharma work or something? and kept hiring people like juliet?

did they get larry david in to write that japanese character?

Oh man I wish Larry and Jeff were in the show as themselves. Would be great.

Was the temple Mayan looking or was it keeping with the Egyptian shit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back