Lost Series 6 - expect spoilers immediately after US air date (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 225
  • Views 22K
  • Watchers 6
pretty sure it's not safe to say that at all...locke is dead and his body is on the beach - there's
no possession going on. smoke guy has taken the form of christian shepard and yemi before.
so there's no real reason to presume that sayid is the other guy....i mean it could be that but....

also wasn't clear if she understood english or not. not married yet, so why would she?

The Lost lads said that you would be able to work out what the series is about based on the finale episode to season 5 and the first episode to season 6. Anybody care to take a stab at it?

It's about repeating the same minute or two of footage of Juliet being dragged down the hole by the chains and then setting off the bomb over and over again.

AND ANOTHER THING about juliet - there's no fucking way she'd have survived that fall, never mind been in any shape to smack a rock off that bomb 8 times after she hit the bottom. Why was she only a few feet underground when sawyer found her? And why was kate up a tree?

Call me crazy, but I think there might be more to this show than meets the eye.

AND ANOTHER THING about juliet - there's no fucking way she'd have survived that fall, never mind been in any shape to smack a rock off that bomb 8 times after she hit the bottom. Why was she only a few feet underground when sawyer found her? And why was kate up a tree?

Call me crazy, but I think there might be more to this show than meets the eye.

eh..yeah.

the original hole was THIS IS SPARTAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! in size.

the season 6 one was so shallow all sawyer had to do was poke around and cry a bit (sexy) and there she was.

Because in the future the space where the hatch used to be made a massive gaping crater. Hence the size of her hole.

fantastically dreadful episode - been a while since they pulled one of them out of their ass
kate - the least likable character on tv

I thought it was alright for a bitta the mythology what. Sol Star is doing well.

that was maybe 10% of the episode though...the rest was just shots of men about to burst
into tears, men looking like they're about to kiss, women being hysterical, women fugitiving
all worng and the most signposted "reveal" of all time - don't tell me you're mellowing out
this season, timbo. Lost S06E03: Craaaaaazy Taxi!

Ah yeah still terrible dialogue, awful supporting actors, dreadful pace. And if there is no pay off to the alternative timeline god help them. If it's actually just to show what their lives would be like then it's just more filler. I don't expect a lot.

Good things:
Naveen Andrews has become even hammier.
They've brought the sickness back form season 1.
Claire
Sol Star and the Japanese Master are pretty good.
jack doing pills.
we know more about smoke dude.

Do you think that Jacob can also turn into Smoke. Multiple smoke dudes.
None of them are as good as The Ciggerette Smoking man though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back