Lost Series 6 - expect spoilers immediately after US air date (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 225
  • Views 21K
  • Watchers 6
yeah that sucked - lets introduce something potentially interesting, which has a
weird supernatural ability to reflect things off the island, loads of people's names
and numbers that probably relate to the stupid numbers we've been cramming
down their throats for 6 years and THEN we'll have jack smash the shit out of it,
because a ghost doesn't appear to explain himself....but it's ok cos he'll learn a
valuable lesson from it. oh and he'll be on the verge of tears for the entire episode.

bawwwring. actually he did start to cry, a bunch of times!

yeah that sucked - lets introduce something potentially interesting, which has a
weird supernatural ability to reflect things off the island, loads of people's names
and numbers that probably relate to the stupid numbers we've been cramming
down their throats for 6 years and THEN we'll have jack smash the shit out of it,
because a ghost doesn't appear to explain himself....but it's ok cos he'll learn a
valuable lesson from it. oh and he'll be on the verge of tears for the entire episode.

bawwwring. actually he did start to cry, a bunch of times!

Andy I think I actually enjoyed the father son Chopin/Pizza shit more than the island.

Claires baby was funny though.

Oh and what a reveal at the end. Her "friend" was Locke. Who would have thought that was the case after they said Sayid was claimed and that Claire had been previously claimed. Who could have guessed?

Andy I think I actually enjoyed the father son Chopin/Pizza shit more than the island.

Claires baby was funny though.

Oh and what a reveal at the end. Her "friend" was Locke. Who would have thought that was the case after they said Sayid was claimed and that Claire had been previously claimed. Who could have guessed?

that doll was gas - great to see claire staying through to her gothic roots. the reveal was
beyond stupid - worse than the claire one. seeing as they've whittled the cast down to \
about 12 people, they're going to have to try a little harder with the surprises

were jack and his son really going to drink 6 cans of dr pepper or astro cola or whatever
the fuck that was? solve that mystery! also, his son really needs to check his answer
phone more...he'd that sent that shit days ago in australia

The exact same thing happened in the Sopranos when Tony and AJ had a fight and Tony brought home a pizza and a 6 pack of Coke.

It's pretty ridiculous that in the final season they are still pumping out the filler episodes as strong as ever.
And what is with the Japanese guys son being deadly at piano and Ben being a gay school teacher?

The new unhinged Claire has me all unsettled and the introduction of new set of others at this stage is just not cricket.

Do you reckon they'll bring back all the old characters before it all goes nuclear? Hurley's sweetheart etc

How many episodes are in the final series anyway?

The new unhinged Claire has me all unsettled and the introduction of new set of others at this stage is just not cricket.

What new set of Others? The ones in the Temple are the crowd that Ben sent there near the end of S04.

And what is with the Japanese guys son being deadly at piano and Ben being a gay school teacher?

It's an alternate reality. Remember, all of them have never been to the island. Though the existance of the Dharma village in that underwater scene would indicate that Ben should have been there at some point..

if smoke monster is locke and jacob is sayid then who the hell is claire?

girl's looking feral.

can't remember when jack had a son called david - lostpedia here i come

What new set of Others? The ones in the Temple are the crowd that Ben sent there near the end of S04.
QUOTE]

Ah yeah, I'm all over the gaff at the moment. Still though. New seemingly important characters at this stage. Grrr.

Maybe Claire is that French one Rousseau? Somebody in work is going on about infections and Claire and Syiad not taking their vaccinations in an earlier season. Only vaguely remember that.

at one stage last night, when Jack was talking to his son, I forgot I was watching Lost and assumed it was just another episode of Party of Five.

this is not good

I should have heeded the warning signs ie. the 5 minute 'getting of the plane in slow motion to dramatic music' montage in the season opener.

all I want to see is just a tiny, really quick glimpse of a spaceship and I'll be happy for another 6 or so episodes.

QUOTE]
Maybe Claire is that French one Rousseau? Somebody in work is going on about infections and Claire and Syiad not taking their vaccinations in an earlier season. Only vaguely remember that.

No no they are just under fake Locke's spell or something, or they are just his friend.

But what the fuck. Remember the Japanese guy was saying "your friend has been claimed, eventually he will lose any sign of being who he once was, it happened to your sister"
Two episodes later, Claire fucking knows who Jin is, that she has a child, who Kate is. FUCK OFF.

that episode ruled - always trust a sayid episode to let the bodies hit the floor (UH!)
was worried that it was gonna be pretty weepy, he did cry a whole bunch of times
over some gay shit, but killing 5 guys and stabbing smoke monster in the chest
made up for it (+ the smoke monster's own personal death toll). the way
<bird whose name i haven't bothered remembering> + the gang showed up at
the end was a bit weak...as was the 'creepy infantile singing' of wish uponastar
rubbish, but this is lost, so what can you do

8/10 because more people died than had speaking parts

I made the great mistake of watching an episode of Rome before watching Lost today and obviously it made everything stink just that little bit more. It's pretty much as if they just went "make the dialogue even shitter than usual, its ok we have some fight scenes coming up".

And the alternative reality is getting even worse. The americanised Iraqi kids were total weiners.
And the "hello brother" crap, just in case you couldn't figure out that it was Sayid brother.

The best was the "previously on Lost" bit at the start with Hurley's hilarious "your not saving him you're drowning him" accent. Followed by Sayid "wuuuhuuut haaaapind". Followed by the japanese guy "Pwoison".

Im rooting for the smoke monsters pirate crew to go jungle crazy.

And the "hello brother" crap, just in case you couldn't figure out that it was Sayid brother.

totally - "BUt Sayhieedh my Brhother, hew where ha thorturerr in the rehpublican guard!"
thanks for the exposition there, guys, was having trouble placing sayid for a second

I've been watching this series more to just get answers rather than actually enjoy the show..

you and everyone else, garlahrmeam - except for about 11 fat spinsters in sweatshirts
who they still write the jack/kate/sawyer story line for.

Alright so. what happened?
Anyway, good to see Dick from Die Hard and Die Hard 2 back in action.

Your man who plays Ben is actually an alright actor in the end it seems. I thought he played the teacher role a little too gay last time but he seems to be pretty good now. Really.

Although didn't see the choice he had to make coming. Not at all. Lost just keeps these twists coming out of nowhere.

Black Rock/Dynamite scene was pretty good as was Ben talking his way out of getting shot. Although I wonder how Sawyer is doing on the other island with all those mad zombie pirate looking fellas.

James Bond ending was beyond amazing. Lost just put the goofometer up to 11 with that one.

another totally wimpy episode full of men crying, dealing with emotions and sad piano music
they're elton johnnin it this year. the ending was increidlbe though...incredibly bad!!! but
still kind of good. i'd much rather aftereffects periscopes and 3d studio max sharks over the
rest of these weeping vagina storylines

i did kinda like how complicit and indifferent everyone was to the concept of a man being
forced at gunpoint to dig his own grave. i realise that he killed a supernatural being but that
is some barbaric shit

"i cho-cho-chooose u"

apart from locke's, all the 'sideways flashes' have been quite children orientated..aaron, jack's
son, dogon's son, ben's 'daughter', unky sayid....ah who cares.

Miles was holding a diamond at the end of the episode when jack/hurley/richard guy-liner arrived on the beach. Does that mean he dug up the graves of those guys who were buried with the 8 mil stash of jewelry?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back