Lost Series 6 - expect spoilers immediately after US air date (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 225
  • Views 22K
  • Watchers 6
Oh man I wish Larry and Jeff were in the show as themselves. Would be great.

Was the temple Mayan looking or was it keeping with the Egyptian shit?

it looked mayan or angkor wat-ish to me.

I didnt watch the recap episode so I had to visit lostpedia after I saw this one :eek:

i'm thinking... that the flashsideways(?) stuff is showing what happens after they 'reset' everything properly and get off the island at the end of this series? lame? i'm basing this almost entirely on Juliet & what she said to Sawyer, & the blood on Jack's neck in the bathroom on the plane.

I wasn't sure how to judge it. I thought the bomb split there consciousness' in two. Your idea makes infinitely more sense.
But it seems like they were beginning to link up again though in LA. So does that go back to the fate idea?
And Desmond was on the plane which must be pretty important.

I thought the bomb split there consciousness' in two.

Deadly that's the way it should be. I believe that Lindolf and Cuse have stated that the two realities will only run for the first third of the series and it will be all on island after that. I think the Richard backstory promises to be the highlight of this series.

i'm thinking... that the flashsideways(?) stuff is showing what happens after they 'reset' everything properly and get off the island at the end of this series? lame? i'm basing this almost entirely on Juliet & what she said to Sawyer, & the blood on Jack's neck in the bathroom on the plane.

but then how would Boone have been alive and on the plane? Or maybe was he only seen by Locke the way I think Desmond wa sonly seen by Jack?

Jesus, so it begins. Questions, questions.........

i thought they said that it was a parallel reality....as in 'this is what happens when you set off the bomb in 1977
and never crash 2004, your life remains shit"...while the other guys are still in their own reality in 2007...

oh whatever - this thread already sounds ridiculous - there's some chart on lostpedia, i was too busy making fun
of it to come up with anything approaching a theory of my own

Yeah but Charlie was in the jacks aswell and he's dead.
I don't remember series 1 but did Boone not know Shannon was on the plane or what?
Is the alternative reality different or could they just not get all the old actors back?

but he was alive and on the plane in 2004, so their lives went on as 'normal' but with some
changes (ie - sun and that asian guy aren't married), so him being dead in 2005 or whatever
doesn't matter in this reset reality...so boone failed to get shannon back in his reset life...
locke got to go on walkabout (or did he?!) - anyway i don't think being dead or alive in post
2004 matters...or something blkauerhg...like when juliet says (frrrrom beeyonnndd the
gravve), that "it worked" - it means it did, in the flash-sideways world, and they never go
to the island, but the other geezers are still there

wish this show still had computers printing out shit like this:

SystemFailurePrintOut.jpg

How's Widmore going to fit into all this? And did E.T have his smoke powers before he got to the island or after.

i asked damon & carlton on twitter and they both said i'm right

thread locked

In the reality where the plane doesn't crash some things are different and I think a good explaination for this is that Jacob never left the island to meet/come in contact with the various characters so their path was altered. Desmond can't possibily be on the island as it's underwater but that still doesn't explain why he's on the plane, also didn't Jack and him meet at some other time off the island as well? Maybe that's why Jack thinks he knows him from somewhere and he's not actually in tune with or remembering the other reality.

I read that they couldn't get Maggie Grace back for this series so that's why there's no Shannon and Walt is too old at this stage to feature. I'm guessing the rest will show up at some point.

oi mates, oi'm naveen andrews, back from the dead, innit.
"whut 'appened?"
bycarlost.blogspot.com_Naveen_Andrews_LOST_Conferencia_Prensa_2008_1.jpg

Attachments

• bycarlost.blogspot.com_Naveen_Andrews_LOST_Conferencia_Prensa_2008_1.jpg
    bycarlost.blogspot.com_Naveen_Andrews_LOST_Conferencia_Prensa_2008_1.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 29
comprehensive list of things that may have vanished from the plane

- Christian Shephard's coffin
- Locke's suitcase with his knives in it
- Desmond

Re: Lost Series 6

won't be long now

23-May-2010 21:00 Lost 06x17 Season 6, Episode 17
23-May-2010 21:00 Lost 06x18 Season 6, Episode 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back