Lost Series 5 (2 Viewers)

Hey, it's Wednesday night tonight - Lost airing day.

Has anyone got a link that works as the others seemed to be fucked out of it for putting up lost streams.

Any other streams left that you know of.

xxx

P.S. does noone like lost no more, I thought this last episode was deadly - 'this place is death'

After losing me completely.. me and the missus got back into it after being given the 3rd season dvd boxset - which was fantastic. Though I suspect being able to watch as much as you wanted helped a lot.

It's been pretty uniformly great since then - I never thought they'd come up with an explanation for all the weird shite that happens, but with the time travel thing they're doing a good job of a large portion of it anyway! It feels like it's going to be a full sprint to the finish now.. none of the boring "lets answer a question with a question" stuff they've done before.

390916372_1087970.gif

Has anyone got a link that works as the others seemed to be fucked out of it for putting up lost streams.

xxx

P.S. does noone like lost no more, I thought this last episode was deadly - 'this place is death'

Not that I know of, Mogulus started this new thing that if you have over 100 viewers you have to be screened by the staff to continue broadcasting. Since some of the streams have 2,000+ viewers there's no chance :mad:

xxx

i haven't checked all the season 5 links, since i download them the
day they air, but theres decent quality megaupload streams for rest
of the seasons here

http://www.streamlostepisodes.com/

anyway, really liking this season so far..took a few weeks but am
completely hooked on it now.

Last episode, ep.5, was really good, one before good but not as good as the first few.
What's wrong with using torrents to download it instead of streaming it?

I'd watch Ep 5, that was a pretty great episode. Ep6 wasn't that bad but it was way too Jack/Kate heavy !zed

would be cool if the show was just the helicopter/rifle/beard/long hair/shirt trio of sayid, desmond and helicopter pilot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back