Lost Series 5 (1 Viewer)

I thought it was alright.

Do you think Faraday's Ma is the time lady under the church?

That episode as tip top. Whitmore on the island in the 50s.
Then Ben was talkin shite when he was scaring them all by saying that Whit more was looking for the island.

Sounds like whitmore was banished from the island. Pure mad
whos are ya up for now?
Ben and the others and locke
or
whitmore
i dunno

Im back to being confused again, I like it

big-foot.jpg

this is pretty much the only yoke i REALLY want an answer to.

maybe this is also faraday's mum?

so yis know this thing is going to end deus ex machina, or in some way that will leave you no idea what the fuck it was all about.

you know this right?

aye. who's his da, is what i want to know? widmore? richard?

one of my colleagues has a theory that desmond and penny's kid charlie is, through the magic of time travel, charles widmore. thus making him his own grandad. though i think that's a bit fucked up even for lost.

aye. who's his da, is what i want to know? widmore? richard?

one of my colleagues has a theory that desmond and penny's kid charlie is, through the magic of time travel, charles widmore. thus making him his own grandad. though i think that's a bit fucked up even for lost.

If that were true it would make up for every single filler episode, every scene with Jack and Kate for the last 2 series and every piece of general shit and irritation that the show provokes.

Though he's probably named after dead charlie "you all everybody" driveshaft heroine man.

remeember when they said in one of the previews to season 5 that 'Sun thinks Jin died in the boat explosion'?

Ja well guess what?

Good episode maybe not as good as last week's but they ar all fucked from time travellin, nosebleeds galore!

Afew other people from the past pop up as their younger selves too

might be like that every week now,

im expecting an appearance from Boon and his annoying sister soon.

It was a pretty weak episode over all I thought, "OMG IT'S CLAIRES MOTHER! Oh but she knows nothing.. WHAT A TWIST!" Sake. There's only one single lawer in the entire city too.

Ben's prickness seems a trifal unnecessary as usual. And the bit at the end I think most people figured out the moment Locke made reference to the language in question.
And nothing really happened for the entire episode. Nothing really happened at all.

there was a wreck on the beach and he looked at some sign and goes "does anyone speak french". Cut to raft full of french people. and then a woman who looks exactly like Russo and then make that chilling climax of the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back