lost season two billion - spoilers blha blah (2 Viewers)

zebra heart attack said:
ah hold on lads. i got a dud download so i won't get to see it till later.

anyone else get the lost widget for os x? it's a little computer terminal and you have to type in the numbers every 108 minutes. if you don't you get the buzzer + hieroglyphics. i'd like to think if you kept it going long enough something useful would happen, but more likely: !zed
now that's just silly

Some Lost nerdo told my pal that it takes 108 minutes for a satelitte to orbit the earth.

Seems like a pretty solid explanation for the 108 minutes.

tim said:
Some Lost nerdo told my pal that it takes 108 minutes for a satelitte to orbit the earth.

Seems like a pretty solid explanation for the 108 minutes.

Sun synchronous orbit
Most earth observation satellites, such as Landsat, with lower altitudes have sun synchronous and semi-recurrent orbits. The sun synchronous orbit can be defined as the orbit in which the orbital plane rotates in a year in unison with the one revolution / year apparent motion of the sun. The model precession rate
5-6-e3.gif
, is a function of inclination i, orbit altitude hs and orbital period T as shown in Figure 5.6.2. As seen in the figure, the sun synchronous orbit has W=1 (revolution / year). For example, in case of i = 100 degree, the altitude of the sun synchronous orbit is about 1,200 km with about 108 minutes of orbit period. The advantage of the sun synchronous orbit is that the observation conditions can be kept with a constant solar incident angle

right on

I was really convinced that it was gonna be Locke that crossed over. Glad it wasnt and that they are trying to reassemble what people liked him for.

He still might I guess, he seemed really into the CHOSEN ONE kinda thing. And purpose and faith and all that malarkey.

man i love all that "he is a great man but he is not a very forgiving man"

fuck all those other assholes on the island, i want an hour of hanging out with henry gale - just talkin about shit

how'd he know that she killed that other dude too? goodwin...it's not like he came back from the dead to tell his buds which one killed him

GORILLAMUNCH said:
man i love all that "he is a great man but he is not a very forgiving man"

fuck all those other assholes on the island, i want an hour of hanging out with henry gale - just talkin about shit

how'd he know that she killed that other dude too? goodwin...it's not like he came back from the dead to tell his buds which one killed him

He was watching. Yeah HG is definetely one of my favourites in it. Who do you think the "he is a great man" guy is?

alvar hanso? degroot? who nose!
although the door map says some shit about the 'resting place of magnavox hanso' or something...i can't believe i watch this shit

blam blam blam

ha

think they did it during the uk s2 first episode too...same shit
some intenret game
which'll make no sense to brits watching it for the first time

there's only 2 episodes left, right? 3?

3 episodes left and the last one is 2 hours.

Jeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, those people are rather over the top in those Lost forums. The lenghts they are going to in that Hanso Janzo thingy whatever.

yo this is the spoilers thread, talk about whatever you want
fuck anyone that hasn't watched it

it wasn't a big question mark - i'm pretty sure they didn't find the question mark...i mean they didn't, they found the pearl

yeah the ecko locke unlimited response team was good. show definitely needs more headbutts. the name the killer with the last breath ending was b-b-b-bogus...but who cares about those characters

i wanna know what's up with marvin candle being johnny wickman or whatever...hope this isn't going down some clones route...

i freaked out when Diana ate the mouse for the first time and they gave birth to the starchild and a green thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back