lost season two billion - spoilers blha blah (1 Viewer)

zebra heart attack said:
the most annoying thing was that the show writers said that they spent the gap between season one and two trying to figure out what would be in the hatch. it's complete make it up as they go along. plus they said to expect five seasons. !zed

I'm not sure I'd believe the thing about them not knowing what was gonna be in the hatch. Make it up as they go along? It sure seems that way but they might have had an overall idea all along.

5 seasons? SHit, really really pushing it. The pace of season 2 was so shit. They need to fix it up for 3 or I'll just stop watching. There will be no more weekly downloading.

tim said:
I'm not sure I'd believe the thing about them not knowing what was gonna be in the hatch. Make it up as they go along? It sure seems that way but they might have had an overall idea all along.

5 seasons? SHit, really really pushing it. The pace of season 2 was so shit. They need to fix it up for 3 or I'll just stop watching. There will be no more weekly downloading.
I'm inclined to be with you on this one - the most expensive TV show ever and the writers don't have a notion what it's about? If you were a producer would you give them millions if that were the case?

tim said:

they said that jj abrams left after episode seven of season one to film MI3, and his only input since was during the break between season one and two when they were trying to figure out what would be in the hatch.

they definitely can't keep the same momentum up for five seasons. ratings are down about 25% in the US already so chances are it would be cancelled by then anyway.

zebra heart attack said:
they said that jj abrams left after episode seven of season one to film MI3, and his only input since was during the break between season one and two when they were trying to figure out what would be in the hatch.

they definitely can't keep the same momentum up for five seasons. ratings are down about 25% in the US already so chances are it would be cancelled by then anyway.

I thought it was huge in America, must be wrong so. But season 2 was overall pretty dire. I don't really care anymore. If they upped the pace of revealing information then I think people would give a shit about watching each week. See I like stuff like the Sopranos because the characters are all extremely interesting and have depth so it doesnt really matter what the overall story is. In Lost they are all just a bunch of clichéd dullards and the only decent things that happen in the show is when something weird either happens or is revealed.

GORILLAMUNCH said:
last episode today!
you with it zebroid, timbo, chutters, dutchman and thrillhat?

yeah!

damn straight. heading off to watch the double soon the ultimate nerd way, on a projector. my whole day has been centred towards this moment.

GORILLAMUNCH said:
last episode today!
you with it zebroid, timbo, chutters, dutchman and thrillhat?

yeah!

I'm waiting on the second part of this sucker to download. "Timbo".....that is a name I actually get called a lot.....good call Andy.....

this is the spoilers thread man! we're 2 steps ahead

i can't see Locker or Eco Unlimited being dead...that'd be a serious system failure system failure system failure on the part of the writers....as for desmond, dunno - hoped he'd be a regular but i reckon he was a little too close to the magnet

what - the - shit ?
snapshot_j_2006524_0020.jpg

amazing

This episode? Off the fucking hook. A whole lot less of a cliffhanger than last season though. Or maybe I'm just getting sick of the whole thing. Dunno.

Favourite bit was Michael trying to explain about why he shot Libby "I'm sorry... I... my... MY SON!"

So fucking glad this puts the "ultimate lost theory" to rest. Well, some of it.

i hope they're not writing themselves into a mess

if the magnet took down the plane...how does it explain the plane was off course for two hours...if everyone was meant to be on that particular plane, ie - some kind of plan...how does that fit in with the random nature of desmond missing that button push etc that got them on the island...

all killa no filla.

well not really. i think they've blown it all a bit too open now. too much stuff can happen and they'll definitely get their five seasons worth.

the foot and the cgi megabird were classic. when henry was talking about the leader as 'a great man' before. do you think it was himself?

most important question. whose going to bother watching come october 4th?

no way is henry = him
henry gale was only meant to be in it for a coulpe of episodes, people dug him, they kept him around and he seems to be taking over from mc gainey as boss of the others on the street...

that bird was awful, man...

if they wrapped it up after season 3 (and did a good season 3) - that'd be great..doubtful though

GORILLAMUNCH said:
that bird was awful, man...

it was so unnecessary and gaudy how could you not love it?

also "According to executive producer Damon Lindelof, there will be new characters in this season as the fans get to know more of the plane crash survivors." !zed !zed

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back