lost season two billion - spoilers blha blah (1 Viewer)

Yeah their explanation for the plane crash really does kick it away from the whole "they were chosen for a reason" idea.

I read that both Henry and Desmond will be regulars next season. Locke/Echo/Desmond dead? Doubt it.

UFO crash landing? I sure hope so!

yeah and how come hurley just trailed off home to eat burgers instead of asking (just on the off chance) those dudes if they nkew anything about the numbers?
i remember him freaking out about his poxy numbers

anyway...heard some shit about some stupid equation that they're tying in wtih the books and all that nonsense that the numbers are a part of...sounsd rubbish

So do you think the Others are just a step above the Plane survivors? Like they know a lot more about whats going on but they are doing somebody elses dirty work?

Desmond dead? I don't think he will be considering his posho bird is coming to save his ass.

yer right about desmond...i kept thinking of it as an explosion but it was just some magnet shit...hope he didn't have fillings or any retarded piercings

i think the others are dharma (employees?)...they seem to be there conducting research.....or they're probably hanso..and dharma is just some bullshit thing that peopel like kelvin worked for..labrat shit...who knows!

Shame they had to kill poor Kelvin.......or did they. I heard rumours that he was gonna be "he is a great man guy".

And that door? Was there just a wall behind it or was there a passage....I couldn't really tell.

4 toe foot statue.........ANCIENT ALIEN RACCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEE on ze islannnndd.

heard the kimmel thing was bad
i too should do work

the statue - four toes...evolution? a statute of evolved man? with a bug eye alien head...who knows!

the door was just a fake, like that entire camp

i know having all those tubes pump out into the middle of a field had some decent dramatic effect, but c'mon guys, why litter that nice island?
doesnt' soudn very evolved to me!

I didnt have a clue what the fuck was goin on. I was just happy to be in Thrillho and Helena's lovely gaf drinking Corona. That plane went off course cos of the magnet for sure tho. That green bird was stupid and whats a polar bear doing in hawaii unless he had a belly ring and got pulled in by the magnet as well.

One last thing........the black smoke (not the monster smoke)..........but the smoke they saw before they all got shocked..........Sayid didn't do that did he? Then who or what? Was it leaking out of the Hatch or whaaaaa?

zebra heart attack said:
edit-------------->>>>>>>>>>> too late

I dunno.......cause from what I remember from what the others said was, "bring the names on the list here" here=their fake camp. whutevaaaaa. French waaaan iz having a partyyyyy.

i dunno, when i spent a summer living with the others, they were always changing their plans at the last minute

got kind of annoying after a while

Dutchy said:
im hoping series 3 features a giant one footed man of stone.
he could be mates with frozen yogurt guy.

oh and the others are defo gonna catch up with michael & walt, do some killing & kidnapping.

I thought they might have taken this opertunity to write Walt out so he doesnt come back 6 feet tall with a low end whale moan for a voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back