Losing All Interest In Your Job (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 55
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 2
print this & put it over your desk.

0811839974_norm.jpg

Simple solution.

1. Watch "Office Space" on DVD and realise you are not alone.
2. Hand in notice.
3. Get different job.
4. If problem persists, go to step 1 again.

What do you do RSJ?
I used to have regular work crises where I'd go "what the fuck am I doing?"
10 years in the same field (though not the same job) and I now mostly succeed in keeping those thoughts our of my head

i'm the same, i even retrained in a different field. While i was retraining i changed jobs doing the same thing and i discovered that the problem wasn't what i was doing, it was where i was doing it. With 10 years experience it'd be hard to start again at the bottom on shit money but if i got to hate my job enough i would.

Did nothing all Thursday evening at work, rang in sick Friday as i couldn't face the place, back in now and i really can't find any motivation to get anything started. This lack of enthusiasm is tiring.

totally get that. bored stupid where i work, but i cant leave, as i've a mortgage, and need the income.

lads, im looking for an office job where i can sit around on the net all day,starting preferrably in june for at least 6 months.
do i just mark the envelope fao: the office manager?
any advice send it to my inbox.
fyi.
thnx

lads, im looking for an office job where i can sit around on the net all day,starting preferrably in june for at least 6 months.
do i just mark the envelope fao: the office manager?
any advice send it to my inbox.
fyi.
thnx

handwritten CVs are a shoo-in. also, if you make it to the interview stage, be sure to wear slightly too short navy tracksuit bottoms with white socks and black shoes. a nice shirt too. if you need any further advice on interview technique drop me a line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back