Look at this fuck head! (3 Viewers)

busted.jpg

Having a great conversation with Philip now on MSN haha

Ciaran says:
what have black people ever done to you?

You have just sent a nudge.

philip sent 01/05/2007 20:36:
they are a threat to the existance of my people
Ciaran says:
how so are forigen people a threat?
Ciaran says:
they deserve a chance to be happy
philip says:
they are polluting the protestant gene pool and spreading diseases

This is great. Apparently there are only 3 occupied counties in the North as well. Oh also us catholics up here should go home to Dublin so Ulster can be free and in peace.

Having a great conversation with Philip now on MSN haha

Ciaran says:
what have black people ever done to you?

You have just sent a nudge.

philip sent 01/05/2007 20:36:
they are a threat to the existance of my people
Ciaran says:
how so are forigen people a threat?
Ciaran says:
they deserve a chance to be happy
philip says:
they are polluting the protestant gene pool and spreading diseases

This is great. Apparently there are only 3 occupied counties in the North as well. Oh also us catholics up here should go home to Dublin so Ulster can be free and in peace.

Seeing as he's so against immigration could you ask him why he doesn't move back to Scotland?
Or just how far back he can trace his roots in Ulster?

Then ask him why the British government didn't want Donegal even though it was part of the original annex of Northern Ireland?

ok 1st question, the west of scotland and the 9 counties of ulster are part of the historical kingdom of dalriada that was my peoples (the cruithin) ancient homeland im not an immigrant i belong here

2nd question, the border was fucked up the english just took 6 counties abandoning protestant communites in donegal monaghagn and cavan while leaving bitter catholic population in places like west tyrone and south armagh when it would have been easier to cede them to the irish free state

re: 1st question, are we talking Irish mythology shit here?

What does he think of the Fomorians?

He just blocked me cause I made a joke about his dad looking like a gay version of Jonny Adair. His dad done time for attempted murder apparently. Lovely family!

ok 1st question, the west of scotland and the 9 counties of ulster are part of the historical kingdom of dalriada that was my peoples (the cruithin) ancient homeland im not an immigrant i belong here

2nd question, the border was fucked up the english just took 6 counties abandoning protestant communites in donegal monaghagn and cavan while leaving bitter catholic population in places like west tyrone and south armagh when it would have been easier to cede them to the irish free state

The dal riata were a tribe from Antrim, I don't think there's any evidence of them being in any other part of Ulster. I realise he's blocked you but how come it took money from the English ruling family to get them to move back to Ulster during the plantations. Also why are they loyal to a English Crown.

His second answer is even more bollocks. The free staters gave the whole of Ulster to the Brits but the Brits refused them as they have shitty farming land that would have been more trouble than they'd be worth economically.

On the case now!​

Just told me his hero growin up was Billy Wright​

Jeebus. Now he was a loon alright. One of my boss's mates has represented Billy Wright, Jonny Adair and Michael Stone, even though he's catholic himself. He said Stone is genuinely nuts, Adair has absolutely no interest in the politics/religion - for him it's all about money. Wright however, now he's a different story.

He said he knew that if Wright had been able to strangle him he would have, even though he was representing the guy. Apparently Wright was well liked by the guards in the maze prison, as he used to make every single member of the loyalist end of the prison lineup for inspections, and respect the guards as they had the crown on their badge. Scary guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back