Look at this fuck head! (1 Viewer)

SAD DOG ADARE!

Fantastic!

To Adair, who is standing outside the GPO

"Whats it like to be in Dublin, whre there are up to 2000 ex IRA who would like to kill you?"

"Rotten. Lets get the fuck out of here (laughing)"

This was a great show

Hope they repeat it

yeah, that program on adair enjoyable. himself and the son though, what a pair of sad thugs. to think that he's alive claiming to be a freedom fighter representing the interests of loyalists and david irvine, who i think represented the best hope of at least beong ablt to communicate with the hardliners, is dead is a fucking travesty.

yeah, that program on adair enjoyable. himself and the son though, what a pair of sad thugs. to think that he's alive claiming to be a freedom fighter representing the interests of loyalists and david irvine, who i think represented the best hope of at least beong ablt to communicate with the hardliners, is dead is a fucking travesty.

this is it- for all his talk of high ideals the man is just a skanger thug at the end of the day.

hahahahahaha!

My brother used to have a picture of Ian Paisley stuck on the wall with the caption - Big Ian? Big eejit.

my girlfriend is making me a paisley shirt with loads of little ian paisleys head on it. its gonna be cool.

shes been making it for three years, and she hasn't started yet.:rolleyes:

i wouldn't be too hard on the lads over in eirecore - they're probably just tired and cranky from all that posturing they feel they have to do.

That's funny - I thought you said earlier you don't know the people on Eirecore. It was a thread about the death of a cop over 2000 miles away - fairly ambivelant towards the fact that he died, but not celebrating who did it or how he died. Do you have that much empathy you feel sad every time someone in the world dies? Actually you don't, cause in another thread you were fairly chuffed that David Irvine had 'popped his clogs'. A reaction caused by your politics, same as in Eirecore. It's not just a case of 'oooh i hate those pigs, maaaan' either - the Italian police force has close links to neo-fascist groups and are still being investigated for their behaviour towards protesters at the G8 summit .
I don't mind debating these things, but snipey comments left on another board just looks churlish.

It was a thread about the death of a cop over 2000 miles away - fairly ambivelant towards the fact that he died, but not celebrating who did it or how he died.quote]

Here's what you said in response to someone wondering about the deceased officer's kids:

"It'll be shit on Thatcher's kids when she goes but you'll still find me partying in Trafalgar Square."

Sounds like celebrating his death to me.

I'll say it again just for you Vinnie, but louder. *Cough* "not celebrating who did it or how he died".

Do you want one of my simple presentations?

Sigh. One more try - someone tried to make a weak comparison between giving the nazi that this thread is about a hard time and the eirecore thread about the death of an italian cop. I think he tried to tie it in with the fact that boyo here likes football, and the cop died in a football riot. I didn't really understand it myself. I'm just saying it wasn't really a celebration of football hooligans (who did it) or the fact that he got killed by a bomb thrown by football hooligans (how he died). There was some high spirits going on, that has its roots not only deep rooted anger towards police forces and their function but also a more personal note about Italian police links with fascism, Genoa and Carlo G[SIZE=-1]iuliani blah blah blah. Anyway, for all your crocodile tears, step forward one person who'll be terribly concerned for Thatcher's kids when she croaks. No? Why such inconsistent empathy? Sounds like hypocrisy to me.[/SIZE]

S[SIZE=-1]step forward one person who'll be terribly concerned for Thatcher's kids when she croaks. No? Why such inconsistent empathy? Sounds like hypocrisy to me.[/SIZE]

Why would we?

Thatcher's two kids (twins) are 53 years old now. When she goes they will technically be orphans but not really.

Re: Carlo G[SIZE=-1]iuliani - does anyone get him confused with the Italian student who got very badly attacked (and ended up in a wheelchair) by a local, salt of the earth, Dublin thug a few years back?

[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back