Look at this fuck head! (2 Viewers)

People these days just have no respect for the boys in blue

why cant it be like the old days when we taught our children from an early age to respect and admire these noble men and women?

sigh
bobby.jpg

Sigh. One more try - someone tried to make a weak comparison between giving the nazi that this thread is about a hard time and the eirecore thread about the death of an italian cop. I think he tried to tie it in with the fact that boyo here likes football, and the cop died in a football riot. I didn't really understand it myself. I'm just saying it wasn't really a celebration of football hooligans (who did it) or the fact that he got killed by a bomb thrown by football hooligans (how he died). There was some high spirits going on, that has its roots not only deep rooted anger towards police forces and their function but also a more personal note about Italian police links with fascism, Genoa and Carlo G[SIZE=-1]iuliani blah blah blah. Anyway, for all your crocodile tears, step forward one person who'll be terribly concerned for Thatcher's kids when she croaks. No? Why such inconsistent empathy? Sounds like hypocrisy to me.[/SIZE]

Oh, you cute little Eirecore kids, with your garbled attempts to clamber onto the moral high ground about, well, everything. Awwwwww.

Lads, lads, lads. I love everyone, even that racist nordy fella and the cops.

Forgive them Father, cos they know not what they do.

You don't have to believe in JC as the son of gawd to know that he was making sense. Some people are just ignorant, stupid and or mindless and it's up to other people to teach them different. Mindless generalised hatred of any group of people is thick.

But i'm as guilty as anyone at spouting off when I'm angry.

That's funny - I thought you said earlier you don't know the people on Eirecore. It was a thread about the death of a cop over 2000 miles away - fairly ambivelant towards the fact that he died, but not celebrating who did it or how he died. Do you have that much empathy you feel sad every time someone in the world dies? Actually you don't, cause in another thread you were fairly chuffed that David Irvine had 'popped his clogs'. A reaction caused by your politics, same as in Eirecore.
the quote of mine this post was made in response to was intended as fairly off the cuff and not an in-depth analysis of eirecore.
as to the thread not celebrating the fact that he died, it was statements like "the only good cop is a dead cop" which confused me.

re david ervine, if i remember correctly, that comment was made in the context of the premature media reports about him dying. i was far from chuffed to hear he had died, i had a lot of time for the guy. but i can see how it could have been taken otherwise.

Magicbastarder said:
well then, i find it bemusing that a football hooligan on bebo gets this sort of attention, whereas football hooligans on thumped seem to be part of the family.

I then explained that it wasn't a celebration of WHO DID IT or HOW HE DIED, ie it wasn't related to football at all; I never said people weren't celebrating the fact that he died. I don't know how I can make this any clearer.

re david ervine, if i remember correctly, that comment was made in the context of the premature media reports about him dying. i was far from chuffed to hear he had died, i had a lot of time for the guy.

he's finally done the decent thing and popped his clogs

So one's crass celebration but the other's...what exactly?

Nah that just borders on bullying

I can't think of any clearer permission than this -

IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH ME OR MY VIEWS I'LL GIVE THEM MY PHONE NUMBER ND THEY CAN SLABBER TO MY FACE
And I don't really have a problem harassing someone that has this -

---卐-卐---Put This
---卐---卐---On Your
---卐---卐---Bebo If
---卐---卐---You
----卐-卐----Think
-----卐卐-----all illegal
----卐-卐----Migrants should
---卐---卐----be shot

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back