Look at this fuck head! (1 Viewer)

Hey Roisin are you one of those Bebo bullies I've heard about on the news...for shame.

That guy supports Rangers AND Everton...I think he's serving his penance already.

I only say shit, where shit needs to be said.

Ive been banned from bebo before, but infariness I took things over board that time (hahahaha thats a pun on what i said to get me banned hahaha).

But yeah, only been in two agruments since I got a second profile, both of those were with little shit heads from Wexford messing about with suicide.

I only say shit, where shit needs to be said.

Ive been banned from bebo before, but infariness I took things over board that time (hahahaha thats a pun on what i said to get me banned hahaha).

But yeah, only been in two agruments since I got a second profile, both of those were with little shit heads from Wexford messing about with suicide.

So what'd you do/say to get banned last time. Presumably you've seen Brian's page, quality stuff.

union.jpg

Philip replied....

hi, that website you made about me was unusal to say the least lol, i dont mind you arguing your point across but a lot of that stuff was about my family which have done or said nothin to you or any of your friends, id appreciate if you and your friends kept your comments to me, also i'll give you or any one else who has a problem my fone number if they have the balls to meet me nd slabber to my face! anyone up for it? msg me

Roisin, is he talking about thumped ( 'the website you made about me') or a bebo site you or someone else made?

He's a cheeky fuck going on about things said about his family. He hates whole races of people for fuck's sake. So, it's just general racism, but don't salg me fambly? Fucking little prick! One of his mates has a little kid and has a swastika on his page and is all white power. I'm enraged!!!

Just about thumped I think diddles, nothing a good batein with a hurl wouldnt cure.

Presumably you've seen Brian's page, quality stuff.

hehe, thanks. i'm a bit disappointed that my profile didn't cause any trouble. apparently there is some new feature on bebo that allows you to send love hearts to people. i might start doing that with random people, maybe that will do it.

hah I left him a comment about the state of his da and he left me a similar comment to the one he left Roisin. He also added me on msn. That could be interesting!

haha, me and paul are takin the piss out of him. he offered me his phone number so we can meet up for a barney. I think Paul is pretending to be a real Nazi to scare him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back