Look at this fuck head! (4 Viewers)

pals1.jpg

hahaha! a kneecapping of the mind!

Roisin sez
White power? Did your mother sleep with her brother because you look inbred.

People like you need to get the fuck out, not every other race that you seem to hate. People like you are the evil race, everyone is the same no matter the colour of their skin or their religion all human.
Aw yeah

Ulster is the ancient homeland of the Ulster-Scots people, and for hundreds of years we have been forced to defend our land from foreign invaders. just because the troubles are over dosent mean we have to forget our religion and culture.
:eek:

Shit I always thought scots people were from Scotland and Ulster people were from Ulster, hence Ulster-Scots were people from scotland who settled in Ulster.

Ancient means before the end of the Western Roman Empire a.d. 476 which is way before the Ulster plantations.

Can someone ask him about Donegal it's in Ulster too?

Edit: Actually can someone(Roisin?) tell this dude to fuck off back to Scotland where he belongs.:)

does he like screwdriver?
He likes Whitesnake and Country and Western! And Italian techno! Jaaaaaaaaayyyyyssssuuuuussssss!!!

So yeah, he probably likes Screwdrvier but whereas most people cite their early stuff as the good stuff he probably likes the stuff from the latter end of their career. Personally I think all their stuff shite.

He likes Whitesnake and Country and Western! And Italian techno! Jaaaaaaaaayyyyyssssuuuuussssss!!!

So yeah, he probably likes Screwdrvier but whereas most people cite their early stuff as the good stuff he probably likes the stuff from the latter end of their career. Personally I think all their stuff shite.
....and powerballads... pahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

rofl lfor

I knew someone who refered to No Mean no as "numeaaansnuu" because she saw it written on a bag

It's important that you write clearly , legibly and accurately when writing on bags

I don't want to hear about lumpy dried tippex brushes

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back