LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THIS FUCKER. (1 Viewer)

Latex lizzie said:
hate to break it to you but the photo is misleading.

Although the creatures shown in the photograph above appear to be far too big for camel spiders, they look misleadingly large because of their closeness to the camera, which creates an illusion of exaggerated size. (Note their size in comparison to the uniform sleeve which appears in upper right-hand portion of the picture.)

http://www.snopes.com/photos/bugs/camelspider.asp

Still pretty big rubber girl

Ice_Intrusion_155_ft_deep.jpg

Permafrost is usually just pore ice or interstitial ice that fills the small spaces between individual grains of sand, silt or gravel, but sometimes it occurs in much larger forms referred to as massive ice.
Massive ice includes lens ice, ice polygons, ice wedges, reticular ice and even paleoponds frozen at or near the surface.

Latex lizzie said:
although all the above is crap..you should be more terrified of these puppies who do get up to the size of a car steering wheel. Anyone wants one I can get em for 200 yo.
oh trust you! id pay you 200 euro to keep them fuckers away from me.

eugh!

g-stereotypical said:
thats all false to my relief(if u read on)
heres a video of the bas$$rd beating the piss out of a scorpion!!

http://www.ecologicproductions.com/ref_movies/tsck_Spider.mov

I hate you.
I watched that just there and tears came in my eyes and now I have to go for a smoke.

Thanks be to cranking fucklord I live in Ireland where my biggest fear is daddy long legs and wapses

I was reaching into the press to get my lovely unhealthy rice crispie square when a spider jumps off it and starts trying to suck the breath right out of my face!! why i was so shocked i pressed an iron on it not caring about the 3rd degree burns i was recieving. my brother entered and started punching me in the face then i told him about the spider. "what spider?" then i realised i was dead and i can't get into sleater kinney. gah!

holy shit, that snopes site really does have fucked up stuff on it. there's a story there of a 5 year old girl who gave birth to a baby. jesus!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back