locamotiv eirecore!!! (1 Viewer)

Bad one about Varuka. Never realized he fucked up his feet.

did you not notice that i was jst dancin on one foot but i'm grand now and fuck the toe nails,they rotten anyway,dont need em.

here i'll give a lift to anyone from the team that needs a lift,jst txt me please.

we can practise in LOC moshpit later tonight so someone bring a ball to it.

did you not notice that i was jst dancin on one foot but i'm grand now and fuck the toe nails,they rotten anyway,dont need em.

here i'll give a lift to anyone from the team that needs a lift,jst txt me please.

Nice one on the fixed ankle. So locamotive eirecore is go (no thanks to me).

i didnt notice at all, I jsut saw ya dancin away.. Now I feel bad about stage divin onto ya on the band before Team Spider.:eek:

fair fucks ta ya roy , thats dedication.

afraid I dont have 1 freebooters t-shirt let alone 9.so thats a no-no.
so well just go for the black t-shirts yeah?? as offensive as possible I reckon!!!

if everyone can be there for 11. just so we have time to discuss tic-tacs and the such.

see yis saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|

by the way where the fuck is the place?

Yeah I can DART it up to the shitside and get a us with ya Dregin!

Black shirts eh? 3CR t shirt for me so.

how about nine kurt cobain 1967-1994 tshirts from the stall on o'connell bridge...or the back of the wardrobe in your room in your mum's house. the (poor) substitutes can wear smashing pumpkins tshirts.

KURT%20COBAIN.jpg

Hahahahahahha.
I would LOVE to see yiz all turn out in Cobain t-shirts.

Directions :

We'll be playing on the pitches next to the large hockey pitch.

I've attempted to make a snazzy google map.
You can chuckle at the results here :

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...c50b01f97ed772

The pitches are closer to the Clonskeagh Road entrance to UCD, but the N11 entrance works fine too.

From Clonskeagh Road : Turn off the Clonskeagh road at the AIB bank onto Wynnsward Drive. Turn left at the roundabout, then left again into the car park. The pitches are across the road after the main hockey pitch.

From N11 : Turn left immediately after entering UCD. Follow the road through the pedestrian lights. Turn right at the T-junction, take a sharp right then a sharp left. Follow the road around a few twists and turns, then turn right at the roundabout. Turn left into the car park. The pitches are across the road after the main hockey pitch.

From Number 10 Bus stop : Follow signs for UCD sports centre.

I'll collect money from the team captains, so if you could have this ready when you arrive, that'd be great.
The pitches are flat astroturf, so you'll need runners. Good grips are handy, obviously.

The band, yeah.
BOI is some dudes, and the guy who entered works in Bank of Ireland.
Team Dreamy is the evil organisers.

I'd have to see you form before I go dishing out odds..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back