Leaving Cert Pointz (1 Viewer)

Miss Piggy said:
was the hardest ive done by far, especially the irish oral. the guy was sound though, he'd ask me a question then pause the tape and give me a few pointers for what to say when he turned it back on. otherwise the tape would have consisted of him asking questions and getting silence in response to all of them.

I found that the exams I did in colleg were far harder.
Had a sound invigilator for the Inter Cert. Translated the entire Irish poetry question into English for me so I could answer it. He looked like Alan Dukes.

MONDOBRUTALE said:
i remember going to a gig in the parnell mooney a couple of years back on leavercert results night. there'd been some lcert disco on before hand and some kid got stabbed with a skrewdriver. when i was walkin up, kids outside the ambassador were hangin out throwin bottles at people. i skipped the gig and drove home. wasn't drinkin anyway.
fuck that shit

Scarily enough, that was a junior cert results kiddie disco. They didn't want to shut it down right after the kid got stabbed because they were afraid of what might happen if they chucked them all out with no warning, so they let it go until the planned finishing time.

i never did the leaving cert and never regretted it. anyone who gets excited about passing an exam needs help. some losers i went to school with even celebrated passing the inter cert. i don't recall talking to someone i knew to be a university student until 1997 four years after school.

nuke terrorist said:
i never did the leaving cert and never regretted it. anyone who gets excited about passing an exam needs help. some losers i went to school with even celebrated passing the inter cert.
Each to their own mate - you wouln't like them calling you a loser for not doing the LC now would you? People getting excited about passing an exam boils down to being proud for achieving something, even if it is something that is as essentially artificial as working for and doing well in an exam.

walked from harolds cross through rathmines and onto leeson street last night and on my journey I saw the same thing repeatedly. Groups of between 10 and 30 leaving cert revellers swaying down the street. Funny thing was each group seemed to be identical. Leading the packs were the loud, happy types, trailing behind were the really pissed uncoordinated ones and without fail there were the odd few who were at a stop behind, in tears, being consoled by friends. These seemed to be the few who probably underachieved and after so many smirnoff ices couldn’t hide their emotions.

From what I saw though everyone seemed to just want to have a few drinks and a dance. I wouldnt be sure the same can be said everywhere though.

Anyone else walking round town last night?

tripoli said:
i'm gonna tell him you said that and he gonna kick yo ass

shit... think he may be a member on here....... there must be somewhere here in the internet i can hide!!!!!!!!!

fuck it, he's dumb, he'll never find me!

no he's not dumb, just laz.........fuckin'..........y

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back