LCD Soundsystem (1 Viewer)

Friday and Saturday were both class. Friday particularly one the best gigs I've been at in ages. All of My Friends live is just phenomenal. The air conditioning disaster on Saturday was bizarre, it was horrendous. The entire crowd singing the chorus bit of Home until they came out for the final encore was lovely, though the crowd on Friday was generally more mental.

Would agree with this so I would. Some of his ranting songs I probably only wanna hear once forever.

like that song with "yeah yeah yeah" repeated over and over for half an hour.

dunno did i like the las vegas version of "daft punk..." though.

Drunk Girls is like the fucking theme to Wayne's World. I think "Dance Yourself Clean" is brilliant.

It's White Light/White Heat, innit?

I really enjoyed Sunday. Much more than I thought I would, actually.

The air conditioning disaster on Saturday was bizarre, it was horrendous. .

It was like a sauna at Chromeo there a few weeks ago too. I kinda liked it in a way, it felt exotic, but my clothes were soaked with sweat by the end of it, which is never nice. Whatever the problem is they'd really want to sort it out.

what was that song in the middle of New York I Love You?

Unless the Sunday night was different, it was this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Oh also, I loved the little snatches of the Twin Peaks theme on Friday.

was there friday, right up front, dead centre, had a ball. exept for the big group of twats who barged their way up front on towards the end.

I was at holy fuck on friday and the support act (buck 65) played a song that heavily sampled the twin peaks theme. Maybe he meant that.

Nope, Buck used a Twin Peaks sample for "Roses And Bluejays" on Friday, on Saturday I heard bits of a Twin Peaks sample in the intro to "New York I love you," I assume LCD used the same sample the night before.

my favourite bit was the transition from hit into tribulations. my least favourite bit was when it was horribly packed and i wasnt drunk enough to not be claustraphobic

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back