Ladies - recent shoe purchases (2 Viewers)

krystal

Since 2000
I fear that lifestyle has become too male dominated of late and that there have not been enough threads about lovely shoes.

my latest 2 lovely shoes have been a pair of orange leather slingbacks with metallic leather rosettes at the toes and a pair of red suede and black patent leather heels from topshop which I am actually in love with.

Birds, wha?

coverowl.jpg

ghowlf.jpg

bird.gif

Last pair I got was a pair of waterproof trail shoes by Regatta. I got them in some shop in the Ilac centre in the january sales for €60 (reduced from €90) and Ive worn them almost every day since. Theyre starting to get a bit worn out now - the soles are a bit thin but theyre still not leaking so im hoping to make it to the next january sales before i have to go near a shoe shop again.

Kirstie, why do you think that all women are Sex & The City wannabe's like you? Banging on about shoes all day as if it means something?

yeah, could you not start a thread about which washing up liquid gets the dishes you have your man's dinner waiting on for him after his hard day at the office extra sparkling and clean? Something that all the women will be interested in

I fear that lifestyle has become too male dominated of late and that there have not been enough threads about lovely shoes.

my latest 2 lovely shoes have been a pair of orange leather slingbacks with metallic leather rosettes at the toes and a pair of red suede and black patent leather heels from topshop which I am actually in love with.

I haven't bought shoes in a while but I recently bought a nice frock so am in the market for a killer pair of heels to vamp it up. Feel free to post pics of gorgeous shoes to get the shoe shopper in me riled up.

On another note Kirstie, I'm addicted to that damn blog of yours. I hope you and your sis are getting loads of freebies for all the effort youse are putting in.

Yesterday saw my desperately flapping around the shops looking for shoes to match the dress I bought for a wedding which is on this Friday. I only had yesterday to look. Time was not on my side.

Anyway, eventually grabbed a pair of teal coloured patent heels in Topshop. Patent - I thought I'd stab myself in the thighs sooner than buy patent leather shoes but they're actually grand. They've a little strap across the front. Cheap and cheerful, grand job. I :heart: teal.

Other recent shoe purchases include a pair of pretty ruby coloured slingback in NineWest. I wanted the green but they didn't have my size.
Sorta roundy-square toe. Deadly. Nine West know shoes.

I haven't bought shoes in a while but I recently bought a nice frock so am in the market for a killer pair of heels to vamp it up. Feel free to post pics of gorgeous shoes to get the shoe shopper in me riled up.

On another note Kirstie, I'm addicted to that damn blog of yours. I hope you and your sis are getting loads of freebies for all the effort youse are putting in.

double hurrah!

topshop have approx 345005345646 pairs of shoes I would happily take home and love forever at the moment.

They are GORGEOUS!
Anyway, eventually grabbed a pair of teal coloured patent heels in Topshop. Patent - I thought I'd stab myself in the thighs sooner than buy patent leather shoes but they're actually grand. They've a little strap across the front. Cheap and cheerful, grand job. I :heart: teal.

is there a sale on!?

I really like the blythe ones!!

Got a pair of each of these in Schuh at the weekend.

I :heart: Irregular Choice (well, I heart their shoes without doll's heads and miraculous medals and crap glued to them)

Here I know this is a women thread but I have a quick shoe related question.

I bought a pair of camper shoes/boots about two months ago. On one shoe the stitching has just started to separate on the achilles and because they got really wet one day they're starting to slightly rot and stink a bit.

I have the reciept somewhere, bought in the camper store.

Can I bring em back and expect replacement? They were kinda pricey. The water damage doesn’t look noticeable, not to me anyway.

Oooh SHOES!!! .|..| .|..|

I bought a pair of square toed chunky heeled creamy suede heels with a bit of a tassle on the toe in Oasis in Cork a few weeks ago. I love them. They are pretty high but comfy and soft and so girly. I wear them to work with dark grey trousers and a cream wrap top. Fave work outfit.

Going to London on Thursday and will be staying near Oxford Street - any shoe shops in the area anyone would recommend????

Here I know this is a women thread but I have a quick shoe related question.

I bought a pair of camper shoes/boots about two months ago. On one shoe the stitching has just started to separate on the achilles and because they got really wet one day they're starting to slightly rot and stink a bit.

I have the reciept somewhere, bought in the camper store.

Can I bring em back and expect replacement? They were kinda pricey. The water damage doesn’t look noticeable, not to me anyway.

afaik, camper have a fairly good returns policy if there's something actually wrong with the shoe (eg the stitching separating after only a couple of months) - bring 'em back.

speaking of camper shoes, i am coveting a couple of pairs of their ladies shoes right now - one pair kind of goldy-coloured flats with a strap, one in plain black with a wedge heel.

Any pair of Camper shoes I've had have actually been hopeless pieces of badly fitting shit. I had a pink pair with icecreams on them, the strap snapped after about a month. When we were in Iceland this summer the shoes I had taken with me for walking in crippled me to the extent I ended up buying this frump-a-licious pair of Campers much against my better judgement. Guess what? The fabric insole started to shred almost immediately and of course I can't return them as buying a return flight to Reykjavik for the purposes of would just be a BIT SILLY.

afaik, camper have a fairly good returns policy if there's something actually wrong with the shoe (eg the stitching separating after only a couple of months) - bring 'em back.

speaking of camper shoes, i am coveting a couple of pairs of their ladies shoes right now - one pair kind of goldy-coloured flats with a strap, one in plain black with a wedge heel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back