Ladies - recent shoe purchases (2 Viewers)

I bought some Crocs in Stanstead Airport. They're lovely and comfy. My fella has asked my about seven times do I intend to wear them outside though so gather he doesn't like them :D

There are great shoes around at the moment (pity about the horrible smocks that are in the shops and that sailor crap). I'm tempted to learn to walk in heels again.

oh i love this thread..i took a picture of my most recent purchases none of which have been worn yet cos i cant be arsed searching on the internet for them:
DSCF0786-1.jpg

am thinkin of wearing the black ones next week as the boy is bringing me to shanahans for dinner!! also bought these bad boys:

1303819960_exlg.jpg

havent worn them yet but loaned them to cpr last weekend and she said they were super uncomfortable!!oh no...:confused:

the more uncomfortable the nicer the shoe surely!
i like the fact you have 2 of the same shoes in different colours! i've been tempted on many occasions to do this but have had to stop myself!
boo for summer shoes though...much prefer winter ones. same with coats

i know i should be getting into the spring mode of shoe shopping but i couldn't help myself. T-bar, black and comfortable and only 60 quid...perfect
View attachment 4489

i'm in love. please do tell, where'd you find them?

i was at a lecture last night that had footage in it from a ballroom in blackpool, hundreds of people twirling around and around the huge room, and almost all of the women were wearing mid-heeled t-strap shoes. (between that and another clip of a couple dancing, filmed entirely at the height of the woman's ill-fitting bra, you'd be amazed i even noticed the bigger ideas.)

The t-straps are really nice. I think im a little obsessed with jazz/tap shoes, like the ones Audrey wears in Twin Peaks.
sorta like these except way sexier
TT_Black-White1_TN.jpg

is there a dance shoes shop in town? I was thinking of getting propper ballet flats cos my feet are too narrow and long for the normal kind.

The t-straps are really nice. I think im a little obsessed with jazz/tap shoes, like the ones Audrey wears in Twin Peaks.
sorta like these except way sexier
TT_Black-White1_TN.jpg

is there a dance shoes shop in town? I was thinking of getting propper ballet flats cos my feet are too narrow and long for the normal kind.

ooh, they're deadly. this image is stolen from a friend and i can't place which suzanne vega cover it's from, but, eh, i'd love to be able to carry off the shoes:

there is dance world, on parnell street and also in ranelagh. not sure real ballet flats would survive in the real world. (i was in a waiting room today and saw an ad for clark's ballet flats that seemed vaguely pro-foot. not sure if they'd fit better but they might be worth a try, or ecco on wicklow street (which can be frumpy but are ridiculously comfortable if you find a nice pair).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back