Ladies of thumped, it's the 29th of February. (1 Viewer)

Darn, she who hesitates etc.

It's alright i'll have ya, i've only half an acre and three sheep but hey it's better than nothing (i hope!!)

Seriously tho has anyone heard of this type of thing happening? A mate at work said it happened to a friend of his. He'd got the okay from her parents and planned to do it on her birthdy but bottled it and proceeded to bottle it for a few weeks before feb. two nine and she arrived down for breakfast with a 'will you marry me' tshirst on. Sounds a bit too hollywood to me.

It's alright i'll have ya, i've only half an acre and three sheep but hey it's better than nothing (i hope!!)

Seriously tho has anyone heard of this type of thing happening? A mate at work said it happened to a friend of his. He'd got the okay from her parents and planned to do it on her birthdy but bottled it and proceeded to bottle it for a few weeks before feb. two nine and she arrived down for breakfast with a 'will you marry me' tshirst on. Sounds a bit too hollywood to me.

Another wasted opportunity. I'll have to wait another 4 years.

I actually can't think of anyone who proposed on Leap Day. I think if I was going to I'd probably make a total mockery of it by proposing to someone highly unsuitable or way out of my league just for the fun of it. Then, after watching him squirm trying to find a nice way to say no, I'd laugh and tell him I was just getting my hand in for April first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back