kiss greeting in the workplace (6 Viewers)

so whats the hand/arm protocol when kiss greeting? i put one hand on the shoulder while the other flops about like a dead fish. two hands seems a bit "grabby" to me.

ah now, the christmas party isn't work. Makeout central if the other years are anything to go by

see you there then .|..|

so whats the hand/arm protocol when kiss greeting? i put one hand on the shoulder while the other flops about like a dead fish. two hands seems a bit "grabby" to me.

one arm halfway round the waist id say and the other just barely touching the hips.

I'm with you egg, although after I've kissed someone, I think to myself, "fuck, was that appropriate?".
Sure I've kissed a few thumpeders.

Jill Hives and Big Daddy Sloth:

Navy-Kiss.jpg

Kiss all the way. While doing the kiss take in a deep sniff of her perfume on one side of the cheek then exhale on the other cheek while whispering "mmmmm". Works every time.

Kiss greetings, what's all that about? They never used to do that years ago. Bloody trendy new thing.

kissing the air would be ridiculous, believe me, i have actually been to france. the trick is to to do it delicately so that it is brief and not too intimate. not in work though.

kissing the air would be ridiculous, believe me, i have actually been to france. the trick is to to do it delicately so that it is brief and not too intimate. not in work though.

Yep, I've no objection to it as a form of greeting between friends and family and I do indulge - but not with work colleagues/business contacts, that is just sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back