Kindergarden painter (1 Viewer)

Fakist shit I have ever seen.

Children of 3 don't have that kind of visual comprehension

also the painting hand looks very doll like and the only time we see him doing shit is him slopping around of blending the paints on the paper.

Andwhy does every video like this (aliens, ghosts, child artist-prodigies) have shaky, blurry camera work and choppy indistinct editing? If you want to prove a point one sustained shot does the trick perfectly...if your telling the truth that is.

oh wait its part of a promotional campaign for the new turtles movie. it must be true

Ha ha, pretty fake in fairness.
One of my other half's kids in school draws cookie monsters. All the bleeding time. And talks about them, and thinks about them.

He is fairly out there socially.But, he has a huge thing about cookie monster, whenever he gets mental and out of control, she just talks about an old cookie monster scene, and he stands captivated.

This reminds me of when me and Donjo were in Primary School and we used to sell drawings of the turtles to other kids for actual money. Then Missus Tully got wind of it and we wern't allowed to anymore. Strange she didn't try to incourage our entrepreneurial tendancies... Soon after we started selling penny-bangers with the one condition tha no-one was allowed use them in school, then someone did and we got in an awful lot of trouble... Sadly that was just the begining of the wayward streak...

that kids just finger painting, for gods sake, monkeys can do that.

yeah, and then padraig naughton, the head teachers son, got all our confiscated bangers and when i asked him for them back he said he used them all... bastard.. I never trusted him after that, sure he just lives down the road and i wont even say hello to him, thats a fact

that kids just finger painting, for gods sake, monkeys can do that.

yeah, and then padraig naughton, the head teachers son, got all our confiscated bangers and when i asked him for them back he said he used them all... bastard.. I never trusted him after that, sure he just lives down the road and i wont even say hello to him, thats a fact

Jaysis you know how to hold a grudge, wouldnt like to do anythin on you:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back