kenny cunningham's hair. (1 Viewer)

rampz

KennyCnew.jpg

that whole bald head fringe thing. why doesnt he just shave it off?

Yeah it's worst case scenario hair. I know a guy who is about 29 or 30 who is 90% bald on top and the remaining 10% is mostly distributed around the fringe area. He's grown it at the sides and built himself a comb over. He looks ridiculous. And he carries on. Clutching at the past.

kenny has a wife, he has mates, he sits in a chair down at montrose making small talk with the make up girls. he sits next to johnny "hirsute" giles, the man operating the lights tries not to shine it off his pate, why in gods name can't someone take him aside and say "it's over, kenny. it's gone."

it's hard to let go.

i'm kind of waiting to see how it pans out. but its a bit like a car crash, horrible but you can't help yourself from looking. reckon he should grow a moustache, maybe to distract from the loss on top with the growth below??
can anyone russle up an artist impression?? all addition to Kenny's new style welcome

paddy kenny seems to have had some sort of hair transplant.

pat dolan is rocking some sort of funky spray on hair too.

When I was a kid, there was this dude sat across from us at 1 o'clock mass every Sunday.

I had the privilege of watching his hair go from black to white over a period of ten years.

I feel the same about KC's noggin right now. It's almost like an art statement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back