Jaysus cycling! (10 Viewers)

Arse to that.
I drink and bike all the time. Not a bother.

nearly always not a bother.

chasing the luas for a laugh (me mates were on it)
on the ranelagh line DUI?

not good, ya know where it goes up a little hill ?

Didnt think that ground underneath me would just
fucking stop, very lucky, broken forks and two mental
looking bruises on my elbows.

Very lucky, at best I could have lost all my teeth.

p5226779ps7.jpg

maybe i'll just take it to a panel beater.

was driving (I know, take it to another thread!) home from town the other night. Saw this lad on a bike sat up with his hands behind his back, cycling along at about 35kph. Got to Terenure Village, and there was a bus pulling out in front of both of us. Yer man put his hands on the handlebars, tucked in behind the bus, and put the boot down. I was doing 60kph in the car so he had to have been doing at least that. He stayed behind it for the length of the road between Terenure and Templeogue villages (about 1 mile)

He was wearing jeans and had flat handlebars. I'd struggle to hit that speed on the flat on my racer in full gear. It was amazing. Fair play that lad. Made me feel ashamed to be driving.

was driving (I know, take it to another thread!) home from town the other night. Saw this lad on a bike sat up with his hands behind his back, cycling along at about 35kph. Got to Terenure Village, and there was a bus pulling out in front of both of us. Yer man put his hands on the handlebars, tucked in behind the bus, and put the boot down. I was doing 60kph in the car so he had to have been doing at least that. He stayed behind it for the length of the road between Terenure and Templeogue villages (about 1 mile)

He was wearing jeans and had flat handlebars. I'd struggle to hit that speed on the flat on my racer in full gear. It was amazing. Fair play that lad. Made me feel ashamed to be driving.

The slipstream from the bus would have helped, but that's impressive nonetheless.

Any time I'm in any type of vehicle and I see someone on a bike, I'm always jealous.

Love a bit of drafting I do. It’s like riding a bus for free without the torment of being on a bus. It’d probably quite easy to end up with your bike looking like magicbastarders though.
Yerman was going almost as fast as I've ever gone. Don't be disheartened scutter, it could've been Lance Armstrong on that bike for all you know.

Love a bit of drafting I do. It’s like riding a bus for free without the torment of being on a bus. It’d probably quite easy to end up with your bike looking like magicbastarders though.
Yerman was going almost as fast as I've ever gone. Don't be disheartened scutter, it could've been Lance Armstrong on that bike for all you know.

I hope so. Though impressive it was still fairly soul-destroying.

Only 1 thing for it - I need to start taking drugs.

It’d probably quite easy to end up with your bike looking like magicbastarders though.

I know someone with metal holding one of their bones together after a bus-drafting bike crash a few years back.
The extra speed is a plus, not being able to see the road (and in particular, huge potholes) is a drawback.
Still, they did get some morphine, so not a total loss.

True story.

Giro did that replacement deal too (at one point at least).
You just had to give them back the broken lid.

just noticed magic's bike there.

You have to take your hat off to those wheels.
Strong as fuck apparently.

You have to take your hat off to those wheels.
Strong as fuck apparently.

I noticed that, very impressive. What are they MB?

I base this on nothing, but I'd imagine that they will replace your helmet at cost. I understand that it's common practice to do so in the bicycle helmet industry. It should be anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

• jimmybreeze
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back