Janer banned (3 Viewers)

the tone of Janer's post was trashy...all Pete did was give a 3db reduction in the 1-2khz range.

thank you Home Recording for Dummies

hey Pantone, you're officially "the man"!

heh heh

Okay well I think we have established it's not the link that offended - it's the fact that he says "hey girls, you any good at blow jobs?" -- that this is offensive

well, I think the women here are quite capable of taking care of themselves

It's the INTERNET. It doesn't matter what age or size or gender you are. All that matters is how fast you can type and how witty you are. Intimidating behaviour implies that one person is bigger or stronger or more powerful than the person they're supposedly intimidating. This is not the case.

And who are any of you to say how someone in their 40s "should" behave? What difference does it make whether he's 22 or 42? (I know you retracted that, Pantone - but others have reiterated it)

As a woman and a father I would like to apologise on behalf of Thumped to the entire banana community.
The poor bananeens

frankbeecostume_1926_5703590

Okay well I think we have established it's not the link that offended - it's the fact that he says "hey girls, you any good at blow jobs?" -- that this is offensive

well, I think the women here are quite capable of taking care of themselves

personally I wasn't protecting any women, I was offended and creeped out... sexism isn't a womans problem, just as you don't have to be black to find racism wrong...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back