Jan Transfer Window Thread (2 Viewers)

My dream of seeing a right hand side of players with afros is still alive.

Big hair 11.

GK: Higuita
RB: Johnson
CB: Puyol
CB: Tommy Caton
LB: Paul Breitner
RM: Pennant
CM: Fellaini
CM: Carlos Valderrama
LM: ???
CF: Keegan
CF: Sócrates

I fully endorse this team. McGrath could easily make the list too in his earlier years.

Could John Barnes be on the left of midfield? He didn't have much of a fro, and for only his early years, but he had it when he did this

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If you were to measure his career with the amount of time he sported a fro, he would have to score and then be subbed off after about 10 minutes.

edit: there's not one decent attempt at a tackle before he rolls the ball in. It takes confidence to have a run against Brazil on their own soil, but could this be the most over rated goal of all time?

IF kaka makes the move to city on 500k a week, how long before robinho is asking for the same, and what of all the other big names the want, terry, ronaldo, messi..for example, they'll all want parity with kaka. can man city sustain that? their wage bill will be about 150 million a year. can anyone? can, indeed, football?

IF kaka makes the move to city on 500k a week, how long before robinho is asking for the same, and what of all the other big names the want, terry, ronaldo, messi..for example, they'll all want parity with kaka. can man city sustain that? their wage bill will be about 150 million a year. can anyone? can, indeed, football?

would ye get out of that one, and stop listening to the rag papers

bellamy signed for city, de jong tomorrow.

and theres gonna be something announced soon on the kaka deal, both clubs have decided its in the best interest to announce whether he going or staying due to all the protests, one itallian tv station is claiming he has signed. but its a media source so not sure to believe. im only gonna believe it will happen when its officially announced.

oh and also seen on a newcastle forum that some fella claims to be in the know there and that shay given is signing for city this week, all of the newcastle fans seem to be gutted on there. kinda feel sorry for them as hes been the heart and soul of the newcastle team for years

acording to ac milan's tv channel theyve released an un-official statement saying that the dealings between ac milan and manchester city have concluded and kaka is no longer an ac milan player,

Seems to me that it's a face saving statement by City.

Probably good for the game in general that it hasn't happened but possibly bad for my lot. There's been stories today that City were looking at Arshavin as a fallback in the event that Kaka' didn't come.

i heard that too unicron, who knows,

sky sports news are reporting that kaka was told by some city players not to come to city (elano & jo), then others reckon milan asked for more money, who knows what happened, and by that statement we probably will never know, however burlusconi is claiming its all down to him.

ah fuck it im used to it now, ronaldinho anyone lol

nelsonmuntz.gif

ka ka!

i heard that too unicron, who knows,

sky sports news are reporting that kaka was told by some city players not to come to city (elano & jo), then others reckon milan asked for more money, who knows what happened, and by that statement we probably will never know, however burlusconi is claiming its all down to him.

ah fuck it im used to it now, ronaldinho anyone lol

It seems to have dragged on for so long I wouldn't be shocked if it got to the point where Kaka' had to say yes or no.

As for Arshavin. Good player that he is he's hadly the big name that Cooke has been told to go out and buy. Ireland and Robihno have been good together, dunno if Hughes would want to disrupt that. Obviously for Kaka' an exception would be made.

well, that was quick, robinho storms out, probably asking why kaka deserves 500k pw and he doesn't. stupid sheik bastards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back