Jan Transfer Window Thread (1 Viewer)

BonsaiSuperstar

a thread to discuss the movers and shapers!

this was prompted by hearing rangers have to sell up big time in this window.

Kris Boyd and Barry Ferguson are going south for a combined fee of 6 million. destinations Birmingham and possibly Newcastle.

In Irish news wes hoolihan may move to Leeds to be reunited with his old blackpool boss paul grayson. could be a great signing for leeds, he played very well for blackpool in that division before.

Any news on McGeady? If he doesn't find a club by the end of the month Strachan will probably stick him in the reserves for the rest of season.

There were rumours doing the rounds at the start of the season that he'd go to Anfield alright but they've dissipated to nothing.
Glen Johnson to Anfield? £9million

There were rumours doing the rounds at the start of the season that he'd go to Anfield alright but they've dissipated to nothing.
Glen Johnson to Anfield? £9million
where did you hear that? i'd have 'im.

barry ferg: crocked.

simon grayson?

isnt denilson in bolton doin a medical, he's out of contract now, world cup winner, one time most expensive player in the world and the orriginal one trick pony

Portsmouth have denied it and there's been report in the last few days that he will sign a new contract with them. Plus Rafa has said it's unlikely we will bring in anyone during the window. I'd still love to see him at the pool though, he would certainly add an extra demension down the right.
given that options currently are degen who i think might be dead, and arbeloa, johnson wouldn't add "extra" dimension, just dimension.

dont believe what you read about city and singing players for the rest of the week, all bullshit, turst me
what about 8 mil for shay?

looks like, if he did go, he'd be as busy as he was at newcastle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back